• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SwagMyYolo - You know my old account.
Donor: None I can use a diamond donor though if I get into the clan.
Wins: 220?
Ratio: Like 1 in 9 on my old account, this one I just got.
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I know them all really well but Wickyy, rip
Got a mic: Yep
Got TS: Yep
Past Clans (If any) Legacy, Forsaken, Blamphsv2, Prodigious, Convulsion, Aviate and more.
Timezone: EST
Whydo you want to join Rebels: I have been friends with lots of you guys for a while and Fuzzy, Butter and Max are my buddies
You cool: No
Best puppy picture:
Glad 2 see you are not dead.

justin69

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Justiinn
Donor: Yes
Wins: 820+
Ratio:1/7
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No but i do speak to members/elites
Got a mic: Yes
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any) ascendancy,prosperity,curse
Timezone: pst

Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join rebels because i have been looking for a clan where i felt at home for a very long time and the first time i went on the TS i felt that. Another reason is because rebels seems very active and friendly and i don't want to miss out on possibly the last clan that is chill and makes me feel at home.
You cool: No..... im swaggy
Best puppy picture:

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Justiinn
Donor: Yes
Wins: 820+
Ratio:1/7
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No but i do speak to members/elites
Got a mic: Yes
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any) ascendancy,prosperity,curse
Timezone: pst

Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join rebels because i have been looking for a clan where i felt at home for a very long time and the first time i went on the TS i felt that. Another reason is because rebels seems very active and friendly and i don't want to miss out on possibly the last clan that is chill and makes me feel at home.
You cool: No..... im swaggy
Best puppy picture:
Extremely recommended, best of luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci