• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorrowful

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Sorrowful - Empathy
Donor: I have diamond on Emapthy
Wins: 169/1006 on Sorrowful & 182/1021 on Empathy
Ratio: Pretty bad, like a .1
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I think awhile ago, but not recently.
Got a mic: Yeah.
Got TS: Yeah.
Past Clans (If any) I've been on the following clans : Eternity, Derelicta, Forsaken, Divinity & more.
Timezone: EST
Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join Rebels cause it seems like a good environment, and it seems like it has some astonishing pvpers, and I would love to be apart of that, and I'm friends with Ian, and he wants me in the clan.
You cool: Yeah.
Best puppy picture:
(;

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Sorrowful - Empathy
Donor: I have diamond on Emapthy
Wins: 169/1006 on Sorrowful & 182/1021 on Empathy
Ratio: Pretty bad, like a .1
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: I think awhile ago, but not recently.
Got a mic: Yeah.
Got TS: Yeah.
Past Clans (If any) I've been on the following clans : Eternity, Derelicta, Forsaken, Divinity & more.
Timezone: EST
Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join Rebels cause it seems like a good environment, and it seems like it has some astonishing pvpers, and I would love to be apart of that, and I'm friends with Ian, and he wants me in the clan.
You cool: Yeah.
Best puppy picture:
(;
Applications are closed currently. You can apply when they are open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member