• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
I know this was unexpected (for the most part) and I really love rebels. However, to be 100% honest I just dont have the comfortable feel here. You
guys are so nice to me, friendly, and i love talking with you all. I know it's only been 1 month (around) and i have had some of my best laughs here.
It's really hard for me to do this... but im leaving rebels ;-; I really hope to talk with all of you everyday, and talk about anything for that matter!

Everyone here did their part, and I would like to thank most of you for making my time here memorable :)

Max: The funniest, and best leader i have expierienced. Whenever you would join a channel, I would'nt have to talk (Like i would anyway =) ) i would just listen and laugh. I couldnt ask for a better leader!

Jc: Well, its hard to say whose the best leader, but both you and mayra are great! All the times we would 1v1 on badlion or 2v2! We would talk for hours somedays, or just for a minuite. Cya around

Mayra: =) I remember when i was a randy & you never liked me :p But over time I think we became friends XD but in the end, rebels are on big family ;-;

Trevor: A great officer (#1 actually) and a great friend! Thanks to you and mayra for staying up and making our routes, we did great in clan wars :) All your time and dedication is recognized, and thank you for that =)

Wikcyyyyyy: DiegoplaysMC, all though we didn't talk much, you were a great officer, and pvper

Agg: Ill be sure to discuss arrow with you, and talk with you often. You are a great guy and i wish you luck on the rebels house ;-;

umeeeeeeme6: Ty for all the laughs, afk moments and weird coughs you do! You're a great elite and friend man, stay frostyyy!!!

Butter: Ill be sure to hit you up with some more Arrow, and pls dont spoil anything man. You're great friend and pvper dude. talk with you more soon =)

Feno: You always brought weird noises and laughs to every channel. If we were all having a bad day you could cheer us up with whatever stuff you did xD

Krafty: My favorite Jap! I'll be sure to 1v1 you some more and talk with you. After all, we cant forget that fan fic MWHAHAH

radodim: One of or my closest friend in rebels. I could always talk with you whenever, even be 4 the wash room. All the times we would 1v1 on jap pvp or badlion with my new internet and all my frustration, were great! Ill talk with you more babe. heh heh

Meep: I didnt talk with you much, but when I did you i remember us laughing... a lot

Hayden: Man, you inspired me a ton dude. You told me about that new ksin thing and all the fns's I should use :/ You were always nice to me, and I really liked you for that. Thanks for being the bigger man =) (no homo)

Bogen: When me and you joined at the same time, we were like insta-friends xD We would talk alot and 1v1 a lot! Thamks for getting me #3 on badlion btw :p

Fuzzy: I think we talked often when you were'nt playing csgo xD Hopefully you get that elite rank back tiger!

Apzy: Brother! Ill talk with you more... if you GOT ON MORE. but i wuv you app app. Stay frostyy

Purge: haven't known you too long, but you were a great friend =)

TOp: THANK YOU FOR MY CUSTOM PACK DUDE. Ill talk with you more Ian =)

Polaris: All the weird links and stupid conversations were great dude xD I'll talk with you more man :)

Ian: IYAN! you were a great friend and I had some weird conversations with you man. All the pvp training on badlion payed off in the end ayy?

Lakers: The new addition too rebels! I hope you make good times here, and create great memories =) Gl dude

Well, Thank you all for my time here and I know I was here for roughly 2 months, i couldn't ask for better
#Rebels ;-;
csgo now?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I know this was unexpected (for the most part) and I really love rebels. However, to be 100% honest I just dont have the comfortable feel here. You
guys are so nice to me, friendly, and i love talking with you all. I know it's only been 1 month (around) and i have had some of my best laughs here.
It's really hard for me to do this... but im leaving rebels ;-; I really hope to talk with all of you everyday, and talk about anything for that matter!

Everyone here did their part, and I would like to thank most of you for making my time here memorable :)

Max: The funniest, and best leader i have expierienced. Whenever you would join a channel, I would'nt have to talk (Like i would anyway =) ) i would just listen and laugh. I couldnt ask for a better leader!

Jc: Well, its hard to say whose the best leader, but both you and mayra are great! All the times we would 1v1 on badlion or 2v2! We would talk for hours somedays, or just for a minuite. Cya around

Mayra: =) I remember when i was a randy & you never liked me :p But over time I think we became friends XD but in the end, rebels are on big family ;-;

Trevor: A great officer (#1 actually) and a great friend! Thanks to you and mayra for staying up and making our routes, we did great in clan wars :) All your time and dedication is recognized, and thank you for that =)

Wikcyyyyyy: DiegoplaysMC, all though we didn't talk much, you were a great officer, and pvper

Agg: Ill be sure to discuss arrow with you, and talk with you often. You are a great guy and i wish you luck on the rebels house ;-;

umeeeeeeme6: Ty for all the laughs, afk moments and weird coughs you do! You're a great elite and friend man, stay frostyyy!!!

Butter: Ill be sure to hit you up with some more Arrow, and pls dont spoil anything man. You're great friend and pvper dude. talk with you more soon =)

Feno: You always brought weird noises and laughs to every channel. If we were all having a bad day you could cheer us up with whatever stuff you did xD

Krafty: My favorite Jap! I'll be sure to 1v1 you some more and talk with you. After all, we cant forget that fan fic MWHAHAH

radodim: One of or my closest friend in rebels. I could always talk with you whenever, even be 4 the wash room. All the times we would 1v1 on jap pvp or badlion with my new internet and all my frustration, were great! Ill talk with you more babe. heh heh

Meep: I didnt talk with you much, but when I did you i remember us laughing... a lot

Hayden: Man, you inspired me a ton dude. You told me about that new ksin thing and all the fns's I should use :/ You were always nice to me, and I really liked you for that. Thanks for being the bigger man =) (no homo)

Bogen: When me and you joined at the same time, we were like insta-friends xD We would talk alot and 1v1 a lot! Thamks for getting me #3 on badlion btw :p

Fuzzy: I think we talked often when you were'nt playing csgo xD Hopefully you get that elite rank back tiger!

Apzy: Brother! Ill talk with you more... if you GOT ON MORE. but i wuv you app app. Stay frostyy

Polaris: All the weird links and stupid conversations were great dude xD I'll talk with you more man :)

Ian: IYAN! you were a great friend and I had some weird conversations with you man. All the pvp training on badlion payed off in the end ayy?

Lakers: The new addition too rebels! I hope you make good times here, and create great memories =) Gl dude

Well, Thank you all for my time here and I know I was here for roughly 2 months, i couldn't ask for better
#Rebels ;-;
thanks man i'll miss you too

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score

#Rebels ;-;
Gl ya cookiebun

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score

#Rebels ;-;
you did my name wrong ( no capital P :) )

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score

#Rebels ;-;
NOOOOOOOO

SlangShot

Platinum
Reaction score

Blaze: Although we didn't talk much, we were great friends and played mcsg quite often =)gl man

#Rebels ;-;
It was always fun being in a channel with you, Cookie. Good luck on whatever you do next and I hope to see you around!

radodim

Gold
Reaction score

Blaze: Although we didn't talk much, we were great friends and played mcsg quite often =)gl man

#Rebels ;-;
I love you Cookie! Whatever you do from here on out, have a wonderful time doing it, and have the most fun you can! I'll miss you immensely and I will never forget the fun times we had. May we still stay in touch and may you have a great time with your new adventures~

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score

#Rebels ;-;
WELL then! I see how it is ;( No tag for me ;( Anyway, I'll miss you Cookie. We didn't talk much, but it was always great when we did! I hope to still see you around on the forums.

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: xswifftyhd +alts
Donor: plat
Wins: 792 +alts

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: i played sg heroes with jcc and apzy on the ts andi i joined jc's hive clan , and also talked to puregold and im prettysure that i played with bogen but unsure
Got a mic: yea
Got Skype/TS: yea

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): minecraftsupremeoverlord
Past Clans (If any) trostetic , trauma , exodus , purge , instinct , instinct ii , prosperity , and triviumEU
Timezone: PST
PvP Strengths: rod , fns. Sword , also i rod spam and ping abuse
PvP Weaknesses: bow (long range) , 2 team of hackers , 1v4's
You cool: yee

Best puppy picture:
http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/Delancy_T/media/24297_max1024.jpg.html

Wrote this on ipad
Thanks pce

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online