• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Any flame or inappropriate language is not tolerated and will be dealt with appropriately. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, or the thread will be locked.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Any flame or inappropriate language is not tolerated and will be dealt with appropriately. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, or the thread will be locked.
Thank you. :)

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, I'll regret doing this but I just really don't want to participate in the clan anymore. It's a really complicated story on how I applied here but here it is, I didn't want to join Rebels at first when I applied... I just applied because I got mad at some Rivals members that I wish I didn't get in a fight with and make them mad. When I first applied I just wanted to get member and just be in the clan just to be in it. The next few weeks I started to realize how nice you guys were and I decided, "Hey why not give it a shot and see how it goes?" Those were really fun times and I had a blast. Then, I went on break after having Minecraft blocked and not knowing how to get it back, I came back and I wasn't that rusty during the 16 weeks I was gone. But then, ever since I started to come back to rebels and play I didn't become better I just kept loosing and loosing and becoming worse and worse and not being played in battles which caused me to just think if this was the clan I wanted to be in. I pictured myself being in this clan for what till Christmas and yelling Merry Christmas to everyone in chat? I can't picture myself in rebels anymore. I have to go back to the family I started in, the family that got my name out and to the people that I want to get to know better and a clan I can get my skills and strategies back.

I'm leaving Rebels ;( hopefully we can cross paths again sometime but not like I did anything anyway.

Thanks @AllOfRebelsMembers for being kind and a family to me, I have to go to my family that I abandoned.
ur refrening to this guy :)

Armzoidd

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Armzoid and Primaries
Donor: NoneGetting Diamond
Wins: 467
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: None really i have seen them around mcsg
Got a mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): luck0saur the o is a zero
Past Clans (If any) #React #Eternity #Synergey
Timezone: EST
PvP Strengths: FnS, Bow , ROd
PvP Weaknesses: Bow Spammers
You cool: Hell Yeah
Best puppy picture:
Dont know one

Makaylie

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: MakieMiner
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 350+
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: A bit :)
Got a mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: yes and yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): makieminer
Past Clans (If any) Illusions, Invincible
Timezone: Mountain Time
PvP Strengths: Ping, Rod, Flint and steel, Bow, Meele
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights, teams of 3+
You cool: indeed
Best puppy picture:

(Butterballer is a friend of mine and some IGNs on the roster i see quite often in game :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci