• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Zeno , you were the first leader I had and one of my favorites. You are such an amazing leader, and you proved it to everyone because you created two of the best clans MCSG has ever had. I've always remembered the times when you came to my channel (Titans v1 days) whenever I was down and you used to talk to me, and tried to make everyone happy in the clan. You are the ONLY leader I have ever seen to care so much for each and every one of your members. Zeno, I have always looked up to you because you are such a great person, I enjoy being around you and talking to you because it will always bring a smile to my face. It was an honor to have become an Officer for Titans. Thank you for everything you've done for me over the past few months that I have known you. Ily Zeno bby.

CandyLoco

Experienced
Reaction score
Zeno, even though im Good I've always loved you, you have been a great role model. You we're always funny cuh. Even though i didn't know you long you will be remembered as swag. Zeno ily

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Zeno
Where to begin. I can't thank a human in this world as much as I can thank you. 2 of the greatest clans, rebels, and titans, both made by you.
Flashback to my prime and my favorite time in mcsg.
Titans.
Even though you were quite inactive during my 6 months of titans, you always were the core of the clan with justl and gumby. I couldn't have asked for a better leader in this world and climbing to the top of the clans was the funnest thing I have done in mcsg and you are the one to thank for that experience. I felt respected and had a fun day, every day with you and the rest of titans. Thank you.
Rebels.
Still just like I remembered from titans, responsible, smart, and kind. But now you seemed like you were more "out there" and you were always happy. Your happiness beamed around to everyone else and everyone here @ rebels are thankful for you. Thank you for the fun times and I hope you get on ts every now and then. Have fun in school and don't do drugs. Bai bacca
Greatest clan = Forgotten
Zeno is a nerd

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Love reading this thread. Maybe this randy clan really does have potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci