• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I wanna say sorry for last night i was relly bored, and when i'm bored im retarded, sorry again :(
I'm gonna break the news here, just cause you're making my brain hurt, You weren't actually in Forgotten buddy, and you're not going to get accepted if you keep spamming the officers etc.. on the forums. Sorry I ruined the fun, but the stupidity is too damn high.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I'm gonna break the news here, just cause you're making my brain hurt, You weren't actually in Forgotten buddy, and you're not going to get accepted if you keep spamming the officers etc.. on the forums. Sorry I ruined the fun, but the stupidity is too damn high.
Well in his defence ppl called him a fgt, and that means forgotten so.....

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Well in his defence ppl called him a fgt, and that means forgotten so.....
Not needed
Let the leaders/officers deal with our applicants.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
yeah, we're not very efficient..... even though there's like 6 of us...
I remember when I first got Accepted, apps were checked every day. Got through the whole application process in ~2 Days :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci