• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: kingusa12
Donor: Quantum.
Wins: 494.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I've teamed with myruhh, Spellyy, and Wickyy on several occasions.
Got a mic: Turtle Beach X12.

Got Skype/TS: Yes I do.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): kingusa12.
Past Clans (If any) The only one that really affected my time here at MCSG is The AS Rebels, where I was a co-leader. With the removal of the AS servers, I would now like to continue being a Rebel.
Timezone: +8 GMT, however, I am a night owl ^.^
PvP Strengths: Sword PvP, Flint and Steel, and getting combos with the rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights, Ice fights, and teams in close quarters.
You cool: I hope so c:
Best puppy picture:

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
As of today, I have been a Rebels member for a whole year. Not including a month I was a trial member during Branbob83 's reign. I've been a leader longer than I was a member, but I've been in for two long spans, my first time for 6 months and now I've been in for another 6 months. Thanks for having me bb's.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
As of today, I have been a Rebels member for a whole year. Not including a month I was a trial member during Branbob83 's reign. I've been a leader longer than I was a member, but I've been in for two long spans, my first time for 6 months and now I've been in for another 6 months. Thanks for having me bb's.
shut up ryan nobody cares this isnt facebook

Jk ilysm

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
LIER YOU HAVE NOT BEEN IN FOR 6 MONTHS NOW, but anyway happy 1 year even though your facts were incorrect loser

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
I would communicate with you guys, but I'm banned off of the Teamspeak from a couple of months ago. Could I be unbanned? :p

15z

Tribute
Reaction score
Protocol Freestyle Sunday is going to be happening,and you're invited! Make sure to show up! We're going to start the beat tonight at 12:00pm on the protocol ts hqspeakus1.teamspeak.net:21383 Last Protocol Freestyle Sunday below. This is is going to be bigger and better. We're going to have fatter rhymes, sicker flows, and doper beats. Be there to see it live and possibly spit a verse yourself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci