• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well time for me to depart from Rebels. Sorry for leaving this early, I am going back to where I came from. I am again really sorry for leaving in such an inconvenient time period I hope you guys will still love me g'bye guys <3

Thanks for being my friends: Maxypie Jccandfriends myruhh7 rexxyy Spellyy Wickyy TheHo Butterballer Zeno Ag | Alex shadowblaze12 uweme6 Marchello_ and last but not least: Huahwi

Thanks for all the great memories I had here.
Wow doesn't include me. :c

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys,

BulletJC here.

By the size of this message, you probably know what's coming :c. I'm going to be leaving Rebels, knowing that I may never get another chance like this. This clan is full of talented, amazing PvPers, amazing people in general, and people with great personalities. I suggest this clan for anyone that's looking for a new family :c as it certainly provided me with one. I've grown fond of every single one of you in here, and even after my leaving, I will still love y'all. It's been an amazing month and a half, and I've gotten to know so many new people.

This was the opportunity of a lifetime, and I've made the most out of it.

I'm going to go onto why I'm leaving. So... this was by far the hardest decision I've ever had to make. Rivals was my home, full of amazing people as well. After the original Rivals disbanded, I didn't know what I was going to do. I decided to go with Corey to his new clan, the Beginning. I was the first applicant, the first trial, and the first to get denied :c for a full roster. That was the point where I was so confused, so lost... I had no idea what I was doing or why I was still playing Minecraft or MCSG in general.

I followed three of my best friends, SportsFan2565, zlim95, and TopOfTheWorldGM, to Rebels. As an applicant, trial, and a member, this has been a great month and a half. I feel like I've gotten to know more people as a Rebels member than I've gotten to know throughout the entire time I was in Eternity, Rivals, etc. This clan's reputation is great, and honestly is true to its family.

I love every single one of you, and here are some proper thank-you's and good-bye's that are well deserved.
(I'm going to make one for every single person in this clan, so no one is left out c;)

Maxypie - Max is the bae, the swagrocker. Thank you so much for a chance in this clan, a clan that's been together for much longer than I've been on MCSG (4 months, maybe 4 and a half). Max, you have a personality that can light up a room or the darkest cave. I owe everything that I've accomplished in Rebels to you. You're a great leader c:

Jccandfriends - The other JC c; Thank you for being a great friend and a great leader. I've watched you go from Member to Leader in a month, and you certainly deserve it. You are quite the team player, and I thank you for being one of the first people I talked to in my time in Rebels.

myruhh7 - MAYRA you were on break for a good 1-2 weeks while I was an applicant and trial. You got back from your break just as I got member. You have a bright personality, and I've never seen you upset. Always cheerful, and your dedication to Rebels is insane. Thank you for everything.

rexxyy - Wexxyy c: You're a really happy person, and an insane typer xD I never heard you talk :c but neither has anyone in this community. In my opinion, THE BEST female PvPer in MCSG. Easily. You deserve your leader rank; thank you for everything.

Wickyy - Wick Wack, you're a hilarious person and a great PvPer. By far one of the people I liked most in Rebels, and one of the most hilarious people I've met in MCSG. I'm glad we got to become friends, and you certainly deserve your officer rank. Thanks for being a good friend, Wicky.

Spellyy - Trevor, we didn't really talk much, and you were generally a quiet person (at least when I was around :c) You're a solid PvPer, definitely one of the best in the community. You tank hard man, keep doing what you're doing. Congrats on officer, and keep up the good work.

TheHo - Ho, you're also one of the most funny people I've met on MCSG. You and Wicky... My god. tbh you should stop copying Wicky c; jk aha. I'm glad we got to become friends, and congratulations on Elite. You're way better at PvP than I thought you were before I joined Rebels. Thanks for everything, Ho.

Butterballer - ButtBallll you're a really kind person c: and you ended up sending your Default Edit to me xD You're a great Indian, and a very good PvPer. Keep doin' what you're doin', you're a great person. You've gotten Elite like 12302101423 times, which shows how great of a player you are. One of the best; much respect.

FuzzyPB - Hey Fuzzy, you were one of my first friends in Rebels, even before I joined. We haven't talked since you've been playing CS:GO, but before you quit (if you're going to quit MCSG), just know that you're a great player, and a funny person. The community needs more people like you, and you definitely deserved the Elite you've gotten like every time you joined Rebels xD Love ya man.

RyanHolland - We never talked much, Ryan, but you're quite the weird person. xD Funny guy, and I hope you continue doin' what you're doin' (I've said that to everyone xd) But, nothing much to say here as I never got the chance to talk with you on TS that much :c

piranga - Another person I didn't talk with much :c BE MORE ACTIVE PRINGLES. You're the funniest guy, I wish you were more active while I was in Rebels.

Zeno - HAI ZENO c: You're a great person, one of the people I've always wanted to talk to and become friends with. jajaja I hope you get Elite or Officer, c: because you definitely deserve it. Great player, and a good friend. Thanks for being a good person, Zeno.

Rider__ - Alex, I didn't get the opportunity to talk with you much, as you were inactive :c but you're a solid PvPer, and ifyou were more active YOU COULD GET ELITE *cough cough* Thanks for being a good person, overall.

Flyer - foxxxxxx c: you're a funny person, and the nicest guy. One of the first friends I made in Rebels, thanks for being there for me. You were inactive near the end :c but I enjoyed talking with you. Fox5ever.

OuchTheSchauzer - OUCH ILY you're also one of the nicest guys I've met, and I always liked talking with you. I wish we could've talked more near the end, as you were a little inactive :c Thanks for being a good friend yo, Turbulence is a great map.

SportsFan2565 - Still one of my bestest best friends xD I followed you to Rebels, and I'm still following you to Rivals xD man I must get annoying. But thanks for being a great friend, Jake, you're a hilarious person. Well, we're still gonna be talking daily, soo....

Ag | Alex - My favorite AggaliciousHD c: you're the funniest 12 year old, even though you don't sound 12. You sound 13 ;) and yeah, we were applicants, trials, and members together. Friends for life, thanks for being there for me.

shadowblaze12 - Shadow, you were one of my first friends in Rebels, and you are a good friend. You got mad at me occasionally, but we were still friends in the end. Thanks for being a great person and friend, keep it up. P.S. you sound weird with your new mic xD

iancool - Nothing much to say here just PvP Nation.

IamHapppy - Didn't get to talk with you much, but you were a chill guy. Be active pl0x !!!11!

Uwem - Ily bae you're a great PvPer and a great friend. You never stop talking xD and you were mah fav applicant and trial while you were one. Relatively new to Rebels, you're definitely underrated. Love ya You-We-Me 6, I hope we still talk.

Marchello_ - March, you're an AMAZING PVPER. Holy god, you're too good at this game. Definitely one of the top of MCSG, and you're a funny person. You deserve Elite, fo shure.

Serverr - Never talked to you, but I've heard you're a funny guy c: I also never saw you on TS that much, but idk it might just be me. Plus, I'm on vacation rn soooo :c

Fenomous - Feno, congrats on Member. You're a great PvPer and person, keep doin' what you're doin'. Didn't talk with you much either, as right as you got trial and member I was on break :c I hope you do well in Rebels.

shakyy - Hi. Never talked to you xD.

This has been one hell of a ride. I thank every one of you for being a great person, a great player, and a great friend. We're all family, even after I leave Rebels :c I still consider myself a member of this ever-growing family. Y'all are a great clan. I hope you don't hate me for this :c and I realize that this may be the last-ever opportunity I get in this clan. Ah... I really do hope that, if Rivals ever disbands, I get another chance in this clan. GG.

~For the last time,
Bullet. Signing off.

<3

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Im Revoking My App a few people dont like me so i dont want to bug them in the clan sorry bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci