• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: pop313
Donor: No >,<
Wins: 464 our of 2572
Got Skype/TS: On the clan teamspeak
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Will pm
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Pacfic standard
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Helped you guys with a scrimmage and play with you guys.
PvP Strengths: Bow and arrow
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and steel
Past Clans (If any) Illuminate
You cool?: Meh ;)
Best puppy picture:View attachment 27814
POP!!!!! :D

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: pop313
Donor: No >,<
Wins: 464 our of 2572
Got Skype/TS: On the clan teamspeak
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Will pm
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Pacfic standard
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Helped you guys with a scrimmage and play with you guys.
PvP Strengths: Bow and arrow
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and steel
Past Clans (If any) Illuminate
You cool?: Meh ;)
Best puppy picture:View attachment 27814
POP OMG

HoboOnStrike

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys I know haven't really been in this clan for a long time, but I think it is time for me to leave. I know I haven't really been a big help to the clan like I hoped to be. I would like to acknowledge all of those that I befriended in this clan. I also want to thank all of those that have helped me improve my pvp skills, even though I'm still a big nub. In Conclusion, I know that you guys will do great without me. Rebels will forever be one of the greatest clans out there. I love all of you and I wish you the best of luck! <3 -Hobo

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys I know haven't really been in this clan for a long time, but I think it is time for me to leave. I know I haven't really been a big help to the clan like I hoped to be. I would like to acknowledge all of those that I befriended in this clan. I also want to thank all of those that have helped me improve my pvp skills, even though I'm still a big nub. In Conclusion, I know that you guys will do great without me. Rebels will forever be one of the greatest clans out there. I love all of you and I wish you the best of luck! <3 -Hobo
Good luck little hobo. <33

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye... :(

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Cya around hobo

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry everyone, but I believe the time has come... It's super hard for me to say this, but... I'm staying in Rebels. I'm not leaving. I've been here for awhile now, and I think I've reached a point where I can not move on yet. I hope you all understand. It's been a great ride, and I will stay on it. I hope none of you get too upset by my stationary. See you around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci