• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
So my friend blame_logic came on today and asked to talk to me, he said that he won 16/22 on the account I gave him. So. He said that he lost games because he found the everlasting (I think he meant eternity) scriming. He said some wierd crap about you guys telling him he couldn't apply, and then he said he was gonna get 400/500. So yah, wtf happened.
I remember that. :p We were scrimming on SG Highway. He was talking about how he had a 16/20 ratio and the other games were there before he got the account. He asked if that was good and if he could get into Rebels and we told him apps were closed. Then he went on to say if he kept playing like he did, if he could get in. He said he was going to get a 400/500 ratio, which doesn't seem very plausible to me. I think that's what happened, wasn't really paying much attention.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a clan right?
No we are actually a gang
So my friend blame_logic came on today and asked to talk to me, he said that he won 16/22 on the account I gave him. So. He said that he lost games because he found the everlasting (I think he meant eternity) scriming. He said some wierd crap about you guys telling him he couldn't apply, and then he said he was gonna get 400/500. So yah, wtf happened.
I dont think we told him he couldnt apply for his ratio or his amount of wins. i had over 200 wins under the minimum when i applied. We give every applicant a fair chance of getting in. If someone told him he couldnt apply it would be because applications are down, tell him feel free to apply but he will have to be really active on the teamspeak if he truly wants an exception

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I remember that. :p We were scrimming on SG Highway. He was talking about how he had a 16/20 ratio and the other games were there before he got the account. He asked if that was good and if he could get into Rebels and we told him apps were closed. Then he went on to say if he kept playing like he did, if he could get in. He said he was going to get a 400/500 ratio, which doesn't seem very plausible to me. I think that's what happened, wasn't really paying much attention.
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci