• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Primeval | Yuxie
Age: 13, turning 14 in a couple months. I feel that my age shouldn't reflect on my maturity.
Donor: I have diamond on Primeval, but I am working on getting other donor accounts.
Wins: In my legacy stats I have about 1.1k combined, and in current statistics I have about like 20 wins.
Ratio: I had like a 1/5 ratio in legacy and an awful ratio in "v2" due to just scrimming and playing around.

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: No, I haven't but I'll be sure to get to know the leaders and officers as soon as possible when I join the teamspeak.
Got a mic: Yes, a blue snowball.
Got TS: Yes, fully installed.
Past Clans (If any) Vortex, Crimson, Valor, Insidious, Extinct Only some of the significant ones I can remember at the moment I think I have some more stated in my signature.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you want to join Rebels: I feel that I should join rebels, because I've seen this clan reach its highest point while being in other clans. I've seen this clan grow and prosper as I joined in this community and I always dreamed of being in one of the "no.1" clans. I feel that this clan is still good even if a lot of members left. Now, at least for me this might not be the most convenient time for me due to exams. I feel that I could also contribute to the rebels clan I can try my hardest to be active and I wanted to become part of the rebels "family." I want to try to meet more people as well if I get accepted. I'll also try to be on the teamspeak and dedicated a lot of time to the clan, although as I stated earlier that exams are happening for me in for the next two weeks.
You cool: I'm really cool of course, but of course can loose it like anybody else when the get upset or mad.
Best puppy picture:

*I apologize for anything said to any leader,or member that offended them in the past. If any person still feels like that.*
Nice app c:

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't get on the teamspeak today either, either that or it's going to be late for me.
^^ EDIT: I'll try tomorrow or later tonight.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Hirize | Rezolvix
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 325 (legacy)
Ratio: 1/3 (new stats)
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes, I've spoken to all of them besides Fish and Zeno.
Got a mic: Razer Krakens Pro.
Got TS: Yes, I have Teamspeak.
Past Clans (If any) Omega, Aura, Ascendancy, Relativity.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.
Why do you want to join Rebels: I want to join Rebels for several reasons. You guys seem like a clan that never gives up. No matter through the hard times you guys go through you manage to pull through. I think this time I know how to show activeness, dedication, and loyalty.
You cool: Cooler than all.
Best puppy picture:

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
hello

shoot i messed it up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.