• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lets be real here he was holding you back, now my boy prim is leading like max step aside
JOKE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Jasmine

Platinum
Reaction score
Mad respect to Maxypie for making sure everything was cleared up and okay when he was texting me last night. Im sorry for believing what I was told right away although the first part was true. Im also sorry for the hate the rebels members probably got about the passing around thing. Hope everything is cleared up now. Im not holding a grudge against any of you guys. I wasnt in the teamspeak when his happened. a close friend of mine told me what happened and I was shaken. That is all.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mad respect to Maxypie for making sure everything was cleared up and okay when he was texting me last night. Im sorry for believing what I was told right away although the first part was true. Im also sorry for the hate the rebels members probably got about the passing around thing. Hope everything is cleared up now. Im not holding a grudge against any of you guys. I wasnt in the teamspeak when his happened. a close friend of mine told me what happened and I was shaken. That is all.
its ok I only got 7 death threats, hit off 25 times, nothing big!

jk only hit off once lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci