• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikGod

Tribute
Reaction score
True jcc I do get 3ks every round lmao, when I'm not getting hit... And I wasn't in invincible for cw I left lmao

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
True jcc I do get 3ks every round lmao, when I'm not getting hit... And I wasn't in invincible for cw I left lmao
Just for future reference, traits like ignorance and arrogance aren't going to get you anywhere in the community. It puts you on a path to be hated and it is hard to change a bad reputation on this server so i wouldnt start it off bad. You say that we were "hitting you off" well no one in this clan has a booter or have used a booter, if they did then they would be instantly kicked. Its kind of sad how people use ddos as an excuse for bad internet or internet problems.

QuikGod

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok. Well if you weren't hitting me off, then I'm sorry for thinking you were. I just think it's kind of suspicious that bogen was trash talking and 10 seconds later my router is destroyed. Plus I have great internet that never goes out. But like I said, if it wasn't you then I am sorry.

RyyzingGod

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TransferFlqmez
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 70
Ratio: I use this account for cbs so not good
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Oh Yes
Got a mic: Razor Kraken Pros
Got TS: Yep
Past Clans (If any) Major ones are Save Invincible Transfer Rivals
Timezone: EST
Why do you want to join Rebels: Because this clan has a good rep and is going placeses
You cool: Well duh
Best puppy picture: https://gyazo.com/c0912c4bf33c5e34abbc2418d1b99e82
You werent in any of those clans big boy

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Visaan
Donor: I have diamond donor to this server on several accounts.
Wins: I have over 1000+
Ratio: My ratio is like a 1/8... not the best but seeing that nobody try hard statistics in this gamemode anymore.
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes, I've spoken to Max, Jcc, Walker, Bogen, Justin, and zeno before when I was in rebels.
Got a mic: Yes, I have a microphone it is not the best though with occasional background noise, but I will keep push to talk on at most times.
Got TS: Yes, I have teamspeak updated up to date so I can interact with the clan.
Past Clans (If any) Rebels ( I apologize for hopping / serti-clanning earlier I will remain loyal), Triology, Trostetic, Divinity, and Protocol (Hassen's One).
Timezone: EST
Why do you want to join Rebels: So I can carry Primeval again
You cool: Ya
Best puppy picture:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member