• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Lube you all
Ps: remoov from rosta
From every clan I was in, being close to you or not, I knew you were the funniest and amazing person on the earth. Thinking back I have known you for what, 9 months? And seeing that we became friends recently it is sad to see such a great player and person go. Ty for your beautiful singing and Ty for all the fun times. Goodbye and get on ts.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Why you're special to me Crafty...

The reason why appreciate you the most, is for the support you gave to me. Its just fascinating how close we become. I can't thank you enough for being there for me, when I needed you, for playing with me, for talking to me, for being the weirdo you are. I never thought of becoming friends with the creator of ValleySide, for you to become my mentor, for us to become friends. Thanks for never excluding me, for being a loyal friend and for your help on trying to get me in the Rebels —despite it was never successful and might never be. Thanks for making me the PVP'er I am, and thanks for being you.

People say you 'screwed' me up, but that isn't right, I was always like that as you said, just was more shy.
I'm just so happy of meeting you 7th months ago, and I'm so happy that it happened. Time does fly by, thus I still remember one of the first times I was speaking to you on team-speak —when i used to speak, long time ago.
You have the most random personality, in a good way, of course and just awesome.

The only thing I wish, it was you where officer —you probably know why... Anyways, I wasn't really expecting you to quit minecraft, and that just make me fall down hence you where one of the only persons that where worth it to stay those 7 months on the rebels. You're an amazing leader, leader since birth —and you're hot. You know I was sad, and you have felt the feeling before, and I'm still sad. I just wish you could be here and never quit. I think I got such a reaction to your announcement because, you're one of the persons that are worth crying. I hope to see you in summer, and occasionally on teamspeak.

You made my experience on this clan amazing, and thanks to the others that did such as Lexi, Mayra, Apzy, and the other friendly rebels. I will always be your Foxypoop, your qt, whatever you want me to be, but just be there for me. You are an idol for me, for all the achievements you have completed and for doing everything I once wish to become. I am crying from happiness and sadness, but I know you will remember me.

Thanks rebels, thanks krafty.

Stay beyond, —Fox.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Lube you all
Ps: remoov from rosta
Krafty you might not see it but you've made the biggest impact on my MCSG journey. If it wasn't for you i would have never had the courage to join the rebels heck i would've quit MCSG a while ago if it wasn't for the Rebels. You introduced me to all these flipping amazing people, you were one of the funniest most energetic people i have ever met in my life, you were also one of the few night time rebels so ima be lonely now :C but you made my nights soo much more entertaining and fun. Our Pvp fights have been amazing and im definitely gonna miss those ffas and your one of the reason i got/wanted to be better at pvp in the first place and i still think your one of the best pvpers in mcsg if it means anything.You were a hilarious person, amazing Singer and a great friend. Im definitely gonna miss you the most. Its soo sad that your leaving idk i just cant get over the fact you are but i have to give you the biggest Thanks of all soo Thank you for everything. You are the definition of a Rebel you knew when to mees around and when to be serious you were a great leader and an awesome person in general. I really hope you come back.

sos for the bad grammar have not slept in awhile.

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
Bye Krafty D:
As you can see, you really were liked by everyone in the Rebels. People who are in the Rebels and even people who aren't are sad to see you go. Keep coming on TS because we all still need you around :p

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: FloppyMonitor and TheFrozenPanda77
Donor: Diamond on Floppy
Wins: 200 combined
Got Skype/TS: yes sir
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it):floppymonitor
Got a mic: yes.

Timezone: PST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with some of the members, i do recognize many of them.
PvP Strengths: fns, fishing rod, and basic sword to sword combat
PvP Weaknesses: lag and long range bow shots
Past Clans (If any): Verzon, but they disbanded
You cool?: idk you tell me.
Best puppy picture: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...BqMOToQwpfeP2g6ks42BVjf_aUuKt6Nc9xNY4Rpx9y6Sg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci