• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Inspired by Bran's recent video, I've decided to try my luck and re-apply. Maybe this clan can become just as great of a family as it was in v1.
Minecraft ID: Orym

Donor: no
Wins: a lot. 700+ ish
Got Skype/TS: yessir
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): youhaveit.jpg
Got a mic: Yeah
Timezone: PST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Lots of times.
PvP Strengths: I've decided not to fill these out. Why does it matter? That's not what this clan's about, and I know it.
PvP Weaknesses: ^^^
Past Clans (If any) Rebels, Bombers, Rebels, Rebels, Titans
You cool?: No, I'm tomersch <3
Best puppy picture:
upload_2014-2-15_11-51-5.png

#EveryoneLovesTomersch
#Est.2012

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
Guide to get officer:

Tell people to get on ts.
Don't talk on ts.
Be a girl.

Yeh
*cough cough*

Inspired by Bran's recent video, I've decided to try my luck and re-apply. Maybe this clan can become just as great of a family as it was in v1.
Minecraft ID: Orym
Donor: no
Wins: a lot. 700+ ish
Got Skype/TS: yessir
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): youhaveit.jpg
Got a mic: Yeah
Timezone: PST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Lots of times.
PvP Strengths: I've decided not to fill these out. Why does it matter? That's not what this clan's about, and I know it.
PvP Weaknesses: ^^^
Past Clans (If any) Rebels, Bombers, Rebels, Rebels, Titans
You cool?: No, I'm tomersch <3
Best puppy picture: View attachment 19763
#EveryoneLovesTomersch
#Est.2012
You have been denied. Please PM an officer or leader to know the reasoning.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
It's a little hard to convey sarcasm over the internet... And bashing on me for something I did for a joke months ago? Really?
Was bashing on kosmish's chest placement, who was a previous girl officer a joke? And how about your titans app where you said the hardest thing in mcsg was to be in rebels. Okay I'll stop now.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Was bashing on kosmish's chest placement, who was a previous girl officer a joke? And how about your titans app where you said the hardest thing in mcsg was to be in rebels. Okay I'll stop now.
Minecraft Username? blue_heron, Orym, tomersch
What region are you applying for? US, but everytime I look at CA I keep thinking of California :p
Age? catorce
Wins? 650ish over all accounts
Do you have a microphone? Yeps
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yeps
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) Zeno should have it.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I used to be called Zeno's alt, so yes :p I played with Zeno quite a bit when he was in the Rebels, and I believe we played together a few times after that incident.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? During the week, not very much time due to school and shtuff, but I can be on a good amount on the weekend, especially this coming one.
What clans have you been in previously? Rebels, Bombers
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm very good at sword pvp. Put me in an arena with a sword, bow with 16 arrows, and maybe f&s or a fishing rod, I'll win everytime. My weakness's are when I overuse secondary weapons
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?: Starting over from tomersch, trying to build up the reputation I had on that, and bringing it to my new account. Also, dealing with the Rebels over the last few months.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE CALISWAGNIA.
I was being honest; I had a hard time in the clan back then. I felt left out and I just wasn't happy in the clan, so why is that so negative?

And as for Kos's chest placement, how is that relevant to anything? I don't mix her being in the clan to her building Valleyside, they're two different things. Besides, that statement reflects my personal opinion: Valleyside has too many chests, lots of broken (trapped) chests, and some areas have way too many tier 2's. And apparently the map committee agrees.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I was being honest; I had a hard time in the clan back then. I felt left out and I just wasn't happy in the clan, so why is that so negative?

And as for Kos's chest placement, how is that relevant to anything? I don't mix her being in the clan to her building Valleyside, they're two different things. Besides, that statement reflects my personal opinion: Valleyside has too many chests, lots of broken (trapped) chests, and some areas have way too many tier 2's. And apparently the map committee agrees.
And I'm not bashing on Rebels or anything, but you guys REALLY like to mention and precipitate on things people did, on purpose or not, a LONG time ago. You don't think that maybe, just maybe, people learn from their mistakes? And that you should give them a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci