• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why_ask

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Why_ask/Dito
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 600+
Got Skype/TS: Yes i have both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) I will PM you it
Got a mic: Yep
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Yes I have teamed with a lot with the leaders/officers
PvP Strengths: F&S, Bow, and running
PvP Weaknesses: Sword PVP
Past Clans (If any): Look Below
You cool?: Yep kinda idk
Best puppy picture: I'm the best puppy there is

I'm back....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ewaldminny

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys have been denied. PM me if you guys have any questions.

Your application is pending.

Make sure to be active on our TS. This goes to anyone else that's interested as well.
Hope everyone has a great day. ^.^
omg thank you, I'm so grateful

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Fox dream come true?
You know, when I first tried joining the clan it was because I wanted a true clan. I've had some friends at the time and that encouraged me even more to join. I was having fun being there and to met to many amazing persons, and I'm so happy I got to be their friend too. Time kept passing on, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months; now its been 6 months. I have shared so many memories, good and bad, I have improved on my PVP skills, all thanks to Crafty and I've found more of my true self. I've been too stressed to join the rebels, I've applied for long now, but I still could be denied after all this people, my friends rooting for me. I have a passion for this clan, the rebels, and I will understand if I get denied. If I get denied, my deny won't be in vein, since I will never lose my hope.

I know, making a whole paragraph, but this my feelings to this clan, and I will never leave. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci