• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Yea, I just like Skype more and I am kinda of shy because of my accent...
I know this is none of my buisness, but being shy is common everyone is shy, I know this from experience and same with others. Im guessing to some Rebel members were in the past. I used to also use skype for frequently than TS but this is probably the best way to communicate with the Rebels. If you have troubles PM a member of Rebels or look it up on Youtube. Even if you have an accent, everyone has a different voice and the way they speak. I know there are some members with accents and no one minds, if they make fun of your accent or you being you that's a little low then. I know the The Rebels and there not like that, every Rebels is nice and fun.

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I think I'm gonna leave the clan. The reason may seem a bit lame but I just kinda wanna try out other clans. I hope this doesn't affect any friendships <3

ImProsaur

Tribute
Reaction score
I wanna say Merry Christmas to all of my Rebels family! Even though I am new to the clan I feel like I have been a part of it for a long time. Looking forward to a great year of fun with all of you :)

Mineboss

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: mineboss4300
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 631
Got Skype/TS: Yes,both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) mineboss100
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have talked to maddy a few times and teamed a few times with her on SGClassic
PvP Strengths: Firstly, FnS is my strongest skill, I use it very well and am good at unexcpected fire. Sceondly, the fishing rod is one tactic that I love to use, and use it well, I also am quite good at hitting the opponent in to the wall when he is running away. Finally, The sword is one of my tactics that I think do well with at blockhiting and strafing, I do a lot strafing now a days, I feel it is more affective than blockhitting. Lastly, the bow, I am more of a leveled out shooter when it come to bowing, meaning I am good at both long range and short.
PvP Weaknesses: I have a certin weaknees that most people do not, I have trouble shooting the bow in water. I feel as you are bobbing up and down it makes much more difficult to get a nice shot on the opponent
Past Clans (If any) Republic trial
You cool?:Yes, i'm rather cool.
Best puppy picture:
Cute-Puppy-puppies-15813366-1600-1200.jpg

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Rebels (and anyone else who might see this :p)

This is my first Christmas with the Rebels, and it's amazing. I love you all, and I hope there's many more to come <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci