• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Cupcake Ewden, ily. You're nice and funny and an overall good person. I always laugh at the fact that you stay up extremely late on school nights. Then I always wonder how you function the next day. :p
The answer is I fall asleep in school. Or like doze off xD hunter I am going to miss you bb <3

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Slagguaron
Donor: No
Wins: 1023
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Slagguaron
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Central/ Im a timelord.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: A little bit. Recorded spell killing a hacker on avaricia. In the beginning it had crafty making some weird noises.
PvP Strengths: Sword pvp, and FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Dodging arrows :/
Past Clans (If any) Organization, Soverign, Eu Forgotten
You cool?: My mommy says I am :D
Best puppy picture:
Btw I got a new computer so I will be active now :D.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Umm... You download the font you want, but then how do you get it into the forum post?
Send me a Private message, please (click my name, and press "Start Conversation"). I don't want to take the thread too far off-topic :p

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm... You download the font you want, but then how do you get it into the forum post?
Use a image editor, like gimp or photoshop and then put font and then put text. then save and put on imgur.

ggnore

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
It's been a months since I joined Rebels. It has felt like so much longer. I'm leaving. I don't think I'll come back any time soon. I don't feel like anyone really liked me in this clan and I didn't really fit in with the others. Now that Jacob is gone I don't feel like staying in here anymore. I've been really inactive the past few days and I've been thinking about this for about 5 days. I never knew any routes for scrimmages our any places with that plus my lack of PvP skill I was pretty much useless. This clan was probably the only reason I kept playing MCSG. I had more fun the past 3 months I've been playing then the whole 9 months I played MCSG before I originally left. Sorry for being an annoying a$$hole.

Jacob I don't care that you're gone now, you were the first "new" friend I made when I came back to MCSG. I know we fight every once in awhile but we still stay friends. You're the only person who I can play with for hours and not get bored. You're hilarious and nice, you also have the same sense of humor as m ;).

Cscoop I'm sorry for being a doushe to you and annoying you so much and getting you pissed off all the time. I've known you longer than anyone on MCSG that I still play with. I still count you as a friend but I know you pretty much hate me right now.

Branbob83 You're the best leader ever. You're hilarious when you need to be and mature and serious when you need to be. I don't think there is ever a dull moment when your mic is unmuted.

Maxypie Max ily. I know I annoy you a lot, but I think you're a cool and mature person. :3

Cupcake Ewden, ily. You're nice and funny and an overall good person. I always laugh at the fact that you stay up extremely late on school nights. Then I always wonder how you function the next day. :p

piranga Piranga, you're the nicet person I've ever met. It's fun playing with you and you're God like.

Gipp STEVEN I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE IMMATURE AND FUNNY AND A GOOD MAN!

Rhino1928 You're TheRhiho, ih8usm. I love you still but idc ih8u for going on TS as me and doing bad stuffs.

Zoeticly Maddy, you're extremely nice and know how to lead during a scrimmage. I always love seeing your fanboys in chat during games. It always makes me laugh.

Rexxy I remember we met like a long time ago during a game. I was like "you're good" and you were like "thanks" then we added eachother on skype. yolo

It was fun guys. I'm gonna leave MCSG as well because it's just not that fun. I'll probably come back sometime. I'll keep on whipped cream can thingy stuffs. <3

-Hunter
N00000000000000000000

I always get the worse leaving messages.
"I love your fat rolls"
"YOURE SO IMMATURE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci