• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
WOW daniel accepted for trial?! Leaving

grats nub nub <3

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
OPEN!
Minecraft ID: DomPVP
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 156
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (dominic.sherwell)
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone:
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Very often, I like teaming with life855, kelliebreanne, ladyoflove
PvP Strengths: Block Hitting, Flint & Steel & just hitting :D
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod (i suck)
and hacks!
Past Clans (Forsaken, Destroyers, Royals)
You cool?: Yep :p
Best puppy picture:
Won't let me post it!??!
You have just recently been denied. You must wait at least a week to re-apply.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
At the moment I don't feel I'm doing much for the clan because I'm on 1.6, so for now, until Optifine is released. Could I be put on break please?

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
CROCK'S IS LEAVING...
I know this is a hard thing for me to type... But I'm getting bored. I need a FRESH start. And I'm going to leave Rebels.

This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do but I guess t is what it is. I'll most likely join another clan, but if

that doesn't work out, then I'll come back to Rebels.You guys are my family, and not many people could replace you (besides my

actualy family xD) There are many good-byes I'd like to make, so let's get on with them!

@Bronbab38 - You were one of the best leaders a clan could ask for. Good at PVP, good at leading, and an all around fun person

to be around. You are one of the funniest people I have ever met and one of the dirtiest hobos I've ever seen. I hope I can still

stay in touch with you without being in the clan you handsome man.
Maxypie - I feel you were one of the greatest friends in the clan to me. From the start you were the nicest person ever,

despite we were terrible at PVP we prevailed over all. You're one of the funnest people to be around and talk to and I hope you

never change. I know we shall keep in touch bbkakez
Zoeticly - corgiz r betr

SpellCaster24 - y so trover?

piranga - I love you like a love song baby.

Cupcake - You suck.

CraftyKratonite - You are one craysian. SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Gipp - I love your fat rolls

Zado - We were always skin-changing buddies... I LOVE YOU.

Burtry - screnshotd ur gun git band

Cscoop - Get 'scooped on.

michael harmon - You're booty is really tasty (I know you're not really here anymore but I met you through this.)

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
CROCK'S IS LEAVING...
I know this is a hard thing for me to type... But I'm getting bored. I need a FRESH start. And I'm going to leave Rebels.
This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do but I guess t is what it is. I'll most likely join another clan, but if

that doesn't work out, then I'll come back to Rebels.You guys are my family, and not many people could replace you (besides my

actualy family xD) There are many good-byes I'd like to make, so let's get on with them!

@Bronbab38 - You were one of the best leaders a clan could ask for. Good at PVP, good at leading, and an all around fun person

to be around. You are one of the funniest people I have ever met and one of the dirtiest hobos I've ever seen. I hope I can still

stay in touch with you without being in the clan you handsome man.
Maxypie - I feel you were one of the greatest friends in the clan to me. From the start you were the nicest person ever,

despite we were terrible at PVP we prevailed over all. You're one of the funnest people to be around and talk to and I hope you

never change. I know we shall keep in touch bbkakez
Zoeticly - corgiz r betr

SpellCaster24 - y so trover?

piranga - I love you like a love song baby.

Cupcake - You suck.

CraftyKratonite - You are one craysian. SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Gipp - I love your fat rolls

Zado - We were always skin-changing buddies... I LOVE YOU.

Burtry - screnshotd ur gun git band

Cscoop - Get 'scooped on.

michael harmon - You're booty is really tasty (I know you're not really here anymore but I met you through this.)
<\3

Also, I TM'd get scooped on. I'm pressing charges.

Last edited:

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Sori for the double post, but I'm going on vacation for two weeks. I might be on the TS a bit but I won't play MC or anything, bye. c:

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
The Casual MCSGers would like to challenge you to a clan battle.

Branbob83

A 4v4 would be best. But if you want a larger battle just ask.

(billyguy1 )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci