• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlothPimp

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: SlothPimp
Donor: Gold
Wins: 138
Got Skype/TS: Yes, I have both Skype and TeamSpeak.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Sloth.Sloth19
Got a mic: Yup
Timezone: Central Standard
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have not teamed with the leaders ever :(
PvP Strength: Flint n Steel, Fishing Rod, Block Hitting.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow accuracy, chest routes.

Past Clans (If any) None :(
You cool?: I am indded 'cool'.
Best puppy picture:

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: SlothPimp
Donor: Gold
Wins: 138
Got Skype/TS: Yes, I have both Skype and TeamSpeak.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Sloth.Sloth19
Got a mic: Yup
Timezone: Central Standard
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have not teamed with the leaders ever :(
PvP Strength: Flint n Steel, Fishing Rod, Block Hitting.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow accuracy, chest routes.
Past Clans (If any) None :(
You cool?: I am indded 'cool'.
Best puppy picture:
Hop on the teamspeak and hang out with us to increase your chances of being accepted!

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow, I was gone for 2 days and all this happen? Anyway, Congrats Rexxy and Cscoop on getting trial occifers! I can see a lot of great things you guys can do to this clan. c:
Also, I won't be as active as before because of school, homework, and sports. My mic has broke, so I don't see a point of playing MCSG anymore, since I can't talk to my friends and play.<3 However, once I get my new mic, (maybe on Christmas or earlier) I will be more active again. Now during my time of waiting for a new mic, I will be taking a little break from MCSG, and I will still be playing every now and then, but I will be less active.
Branbob83, you can put me "On Break" if you want to, but I will be back in like a week, So I don't see a point, but it is your choice. This "Break" that I am on right now, will allow me to adjust to my new computer, and get better at PvP again. So when I come back be prepared, The Hawk will be trolling again...;)

Last edited:

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow, I was gone for 2 days and all this happen? Anyway, Congrats Rexxy and Cscoop on getting trial occifers! I can see a lot of great things you guys can do to this clan. c:
Also, I won't be as active as before because of school, homework, and sports. My mic has broke, so I don't see a point of playing MCSG anymore, since I can't talk to my friends and play.<3 However, once I get my new mic, (maybe on Christmas or earlier) I will be more active again. Now during my time of waiting for a new mic, I will be taking a little break from MCSG, and I will still be playing every now and then, but I will be less active.
Branbob83, you can put me "On Break" if you want to, but I will be back in like a week, So I don't see a point, but it is your choice. This "Break" that I am on right now, will allow me to adjust to my new computer, and get better at PvP again. So when I come back be prepared, The Hawk will be trolling again...;)
Can't wait until you get back <3.
By the way, how's hawk heaven?

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
But but but who will i torture now and put there hell and troll with and lead the elite fishing rod trolls bby i need you for all that i can't be a troll on my own i need my wing man Haha Get what im saying wing man hes a hawk lol but bby hurry up and get ure mic fixed

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
But but but who will i torture now and put there hell and troll with and lead the elite fishing rod trolls bby i need you for all that i can't be a troll on my own i need my wing man Haha Get what im saying wing man hes a hawk lol but bby hurry up and get ure mic fixed
Do you want me to give you an English lesson?

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Can't wait until you get back <3.
By the way, how's hawk heaven?
Love it up there <3
You will have to do it by yourself for a bit. I will be back in a couple weeks, so I think you can pull through. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci