• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This
Reminds
Me of
An acrostic
Poem

Are you basically saying to ignore your app for now, so you can hang out with us a bit more first? :p Sorry-- a bit confused.
Yeah, so I can get to know more people, but you guys are all usually in Clan Chat where I can't join.

Treveous

Survivor
Reaction score
PotatoManiacTrainPotatoToiletFlushTheToiletYourFaceIsPoopILoveYouMarryMePl0XIWinAllGamesCuzILikeTrainsBecauseImWeirdAndILikePotatosRight?

*cough* I mean Cheerleader pl0x

Robosoft111

Survivor
Reaction score
That's kind of what clans do? If you aren't going to team with people you don't know, why are you applying for a clan :/
Sorry, I was just kind of confused. Although yesterday I played like 5 rounds w/ their mambers.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, so I can get to know more people, but you guys are all usually in Clan Chat where I can't join.
If you poke an officer, or leader and ask for "Active member" you should be able to join Clan Chats. If not, simply poke an officer or leader and ask to be moved up. 9 times out of 10 you'll be moved up, unless we're discussing something private :)

Dude, please don't flame, in retrospect, get off MCSG because all you do is stalk me on every thread and flame.
I know this hasn't really gotten to be anything yet, but I'd recommend you take this to a PM. Whether he 'started' it or not, flaming doesn't increase chances of getting in the clan, and it could get either of you in trouble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci