• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spo15

Experienced
Reaction score
application
minecraft id: spo15
donor:yes iron
wins:129
vid chat: yes, i have skype and ooVoo skype is jbuzz15
got a mic: yes
i have played with branbob83 doodlebob91 1999rocks zadocon22 blackjaguar007 and i have played with voxcile oh yeah also uncrowdedflyer5
pvp strengths: sword flint and steel water fights bow and arrow and getting first hit in a battle
pvp weaknesses: haxors big teams and lag
am i cool: yes coolest person in my school
best puppy picture: on instagram look at rileysammyespositos page she is sooo cute
i dont hack
hope i get in!

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
application
minecraft id: spo15
donor:yes iron
wins:129
vid chat: yes, i have skype and ooVoo skype is jbuzz15
got a mic: yes
i have played with branbob83 doodlebob91 1999rocks zadocon22 blackjaguar007 and i have played with voxcile oh yeah also uncrowdedflyer5
pvp strengths: sword flint and steel water fights bow and arrow and getting first hit in a battle
pvp weaknesses: haxors big teams and lag
am i cool: yes coolest person in my school
best puppy picture: on instagram look at rileysammyespositos page she is sooo cute
i dont hack
hope i get in!
You know you could've just copied and pasted the application...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
am i in tomerch plz
Don't double post, use proper grammar, and tomersch isn't an officer +. You just named a bunch of people that are in the rebels that you teamed with, and only 1 of them is an officer, 2 or more have left the clan.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
where did my application go
am i in tomerch plz
Two things. One, do not double post. Two, it is not in my position to accept or deny applicants. You will have to wait until a leader or an officer reviews your application. Please have patience.

EDIT:
Don't double post, use proper grammar, and tomersch isn't an officer +. You just named a bunch of people that are in the rebels that you teamed with, and only 1 of them is an officer, 2 or more have left the clan.
Half beat me D:

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: fatmannumbah8
Donor: Yes
Wins: 161
Got Skype/TS: No
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)
Got a mic: Ye
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Once, or twice I think with branbob before.
PvP Strengths: Fishing rods!
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, and lag.
You cool?: Sure, why not.
Best puppy picture: Are'nt they all great.

BoredYet

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Peter258111
Wins:220+
Mic: Using phone currently, my mic broke, trying to find another good one online, suggestions?
Am I cool: Bru I are duh cools.
Weakness: I guess if you got up close enough when I'm bowing and I'm against a wall I'm screwed lol.
Strengths: Bows and using the landscape to advantage ^-^.
Yes I do have skype, I prefer not to use TS. Too crowded and too loud. Sometimes on private servers
I occasionally team with RyanRoks594 and have played with a handful of members.

I was a previous member of the Rebels way back before it disbanded. Hope to join back and make home in one of them 24 slots :D.

Cheers to the future!

-COPY AND PASTE IS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND ^-^.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci