• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't think drifting away from the thread topic is really such a big deal.
Anyway, I think he might not be barcelonajay, since he didn't even know he quit. This is on-topic since he applied.
Honestly, I'm not to fussed about it either, but it does create spam and makes it harder for staff to search the thread for apps and whatnot. Also, each new post is a bump up, giving us an unfair advantage over on-topic threads, which we'd rather not have.

CoreCrash_

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Palastros20
Donor: No
Wins: 25, but dont make this the reason you decline me. In a clan I would get better.
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Palastros20
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Est
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: No
PvP Strengths: F&S, and a bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod
Past Clans (If any) Aviate accepted me as a trial but thats it.
You cool?: Yeah, I was only accepted for aviate because of my coolness.
download (2).jpg

Best puppy picture:

CoreCrash_

Diamond
Reaction score
Hate to burst your bubble pal, but the old Barcelonajay had his own thread and knew how to reply to posts/knew the forum rules. gg
@palastros20 How often have you teamed with leaders/officers isn't a yes or no question
Sorry I thought it said "Have you" ever teamed with leaders or officers. I know I probably got declined so whatever.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, and McOrange also applied for #Valiant.
Leaders, Officers, and even sometimes Members, check on applicants to see who has applied for other clans and whatnot. We are well aware and do indeed make checks on applicants, posts like this just cause flame and spam the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci