• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
My MCSG Update:
I know a lot of you Rebels have seen my lack of interest into MCSG. I simply have gotten bored after my no-life to get my 1k wins. Forgive me if I don't play MCSG games with you if you ask. I'm currently trying other servers and playing there rather than MCSG as I find it more fun. ( DR has ruined me :c ) Although I am an Elite and SHOULD be playing MCSG to improve on my skills, school has changed my interests and the amount of stress I can take. Anyways, hopefully I will come back to MCSG in a couple months. Thanks <3
-Kidzies
EDIT: Not leaving this sexy clan btw, just taking a break from MCSG.

Last edited:

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
My MCSG Update:
I know a lot of you Rebels have seen my lack of interest into MCSG. I simply have gotten bored after my no-life to get my 1k wins. Forgive me if I don't play MCSG games with you if you ask. I'm currently trying other servers and playing there rather than MCSG as I find it more fun. ( DR has ruined me :c ) Although I am an Elite and SHOULD be playing MCSG to improve on my skills, school has changed my interests and the amount of stress I can take. Anyways, hopefully I will come back to MCSG in a couple months. Thanks <3
-Kidzies
Everyone needs a break every now and then kidziez just take some time off then come back whenever you feel like it :p

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Chris_Bro1998
Donor: Gold
Wins: 251
Got Skype/TS: Yes sir :D
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): You got me :D
Got a mic: Si
Timezone: Pacific
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Alot :D
PvP Strengths: All-around PVP
PvP Weaknesses: Water Bows and Hackers :/
Past Clans (If any): Organization 1-3 Cyanvolts 1-4
You cool?: I think so :)
Best puppy picture:

Last edited:

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone needs a break every now and then kidziez just take some time off then come back whenever you feel like it :p
You may not be in the roster anymore, but stay on TS! Or i'd have to find you and slit your throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci