• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am kinda in the middle of still building my PC, I have to go to town to grab a copy of windows 7 so once I come back I will get in the Teamspeak as soon as possible.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am kinda in the middle of still building my PC, I have to go to town to grab a copy of windows 7 so once I come back I will get in the Teamspeak as soon as possible.
Windows 8 is better.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Hey. My beautiful babies <3

I might not be on during the entire week due to first term exams, so I won't see you till Friday, meaning ill have a lot of catching up to do and learning the routes, etc for the CW3.

I'm writing this here as I don't have access to Skype, love ya all.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score

I might not be on during the entire week due to first term exams, so I won't see you till Friday, meaning ill have a lot of catching up to do and learning the routes, etc for the CW3.

Haha asian lyfe :p

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes!, i am done building my new PC i will get on as soon as i can!111!!!!1111oneoneone!!!!
Oh wait, i have to go shopping first.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score

You better be studying those routes young man, get your priorities straight!

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, I will be gone for 5 days on a school trip. I know nobody cares and won't miss me being a retard, but I felt I should say it so I don't get kicked. I know that won't happen, but I felt like it was a cool story, so swag. So, Penguin Vacation begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci