• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: MVPThomas
Donor: No, :3
Wins: 381 At the moment of application.
Got Skype/TS: Yes, I have both. I spend lots of time on the ts.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) turboferbo
Got a mic: Yes, it is connected to my earphones.
Timezone: GMT +7
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with them everyday since Monday, especially with Crafty.
PvP Strengths: Im good with flint and steel and the fishing rod. Im seldom at bows because I live in Asia, and I think I'm pretty good with the Sword.
PvP Weaknesses: The lag, my W key on my keyboard falling off, hackers. Definitely water fights.
Past Clans (If any) BlueBerryPieTrains, Vendetta, HappyFace
You cool?: Dood, I have the most swag. Jkjk, apparently I'm pretty cool to some people.
Best puppy picture: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/black-pug Can't beat these.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: MVPThomas
Donor: No, :3
Wins: 381 At the moment of application.
Got Skype/TS: Yes, I have both. I spend lots of time on the ts.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) turboferbo
Got a mic: Yes, it is connected to my earphones.
Timezone: GMT +7
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with them everyday since Monday, especially with Crafty.
PvP Strengths: Im good with flint and steel and the fishing rod. Im seldom at bows because I live in Asia, and I think I'm pretty good with the Sword.
PvP Weaknesses: The lag, my W key on my keyboard falling off, hackers. Definitely water fights.
Past Clans (If any) BlueBerryPieTrains, Vendetta, HappyFace
You cool?: Dood, I have the most swag. Jkjk, apparently I'm pretty cool to some people.
Best puppy picture:
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/black-pug Can't beat these.
SWEG :COOL:

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Ok then don't reply.
Just don't answer i am going to apply for another clan
1. Don't double post
2. We have said at least 5 times we're dealing with over 40 apps, give us time. Some people were left waiting much longer than you. Don't complain. We will get the decision made
3. By applying for another clan because we took too long to answer you, it shows that you have very little loyalty to one clan. If you were to reapply, or keep your app here, that would significantly hurt your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci