• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is just my opinion. If you think you won't have fun in a clan, but the clan is good, don't apply. Personally, I join clans to have fun, not to be the best and win every single clan battle. Although, most everyone is given a chance in clan battles, even though you may not know. Me and rexxyy, some of the newest Rebels members, have each been in one clan battle and several practice battles. Even though the Rebels are good, this clan isn't only competitive, and every member has a ton of fun being a member.
Don't forget the 2 trial members we let participate in the skirmish against Sovereign xD

Reaction score
oh god this is going to hectic trying to get in xP luckily im already trial :3 lel. well I must say I believe forgotten and rebels are going to get a lot more members :L

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
ferno honestly you hardly play with the rebels. I never even see you on the teamspeak, start going on there more so you have a higher chance
I see him on...he was even in a practice battle and he did quite well XD

Keanu267

Survivor
Reaction score
Ill be on tomorrow i had an unexpected family emergency, glad to see this clan is now gaining more notice! Go rebels!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
ferno honestly you hardly play with the rebels. I never even see you on the teamspeak, start going on there more so you have a higher chance
The reason for that is because you have a different timezone, Ferno is on before you get on.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, Ferno is on every day. Because you have a different timezone from him and the rest of us, you don't see him on. I have never seen you on either. This is because of your timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci