• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: CandyCranium
Donor: Nope, someone needs to buy me one ;)
Wins: 292+65=357
Got Skype/TS: You know it.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) CandyCranium
Got a mic: You know it.
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed often with the Leaders/Occifers of Rebels, such as Branboob, Ryanroks594, Turnip, Uncrowdedflyer5, and CraftyKratonite.
PvP Strengths: Block-hitting (no hate pls), Water Fighting, Land fighting, fishing rod, FnS, 180 bow shots, fighting teams, dodging FnS, dodging Bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 32.
Past Clans (If any) Hurricanes and United.
You cool?: Define cool.
Best puppy picture:
images.jpg

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: CandyCranium
Donor: Nope, someone needs to buy me one ;)
Wins: 292+65=357
Got Skype/TS: You know it.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) CandyCranium
Got a mic: You know it.
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed often with the Leaders/Occifers of Rebels, such as Branboob, Ryanroks594, Turnip, Uncrowdedflyer5, and CraftyKratonite.
PvP Strengths: Block-hitting (no hate pls), Water Fighting, Land fighting, fishing rod, FnS, 180 bow shots, fighting teams, dodging FnS, dodging Bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 32.
Past Clans (If any) Hurricanes and United.
You cool?: Define cool.
Best puppy picture:
View attachment 12307
So you're saying you have no weaknesses.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I didnt want to say it then, but I was in god. I wasnt aware of it. I was typing in chat and few people killed me in lobby so I put myself in god. Noticing I got to deop/op everyone I completely forgot about it. When I noticed I was in god tried to lie because I felt horrid about it and I wanted to apoligize to rebels and Sovereign. I honestly dont know why I lied about it, I just did in that point of time. I didnt have time to think it through and so here I am. I don't care if you guys look down upon me, I woundnt blame you if you did. But I swear it was not intentional. Once again I'm truely sorry. I will sit out any clan battle/scrims agasint the Rebels for my actions.But once again I was not intended to be in god. I think I lied becuase every automatically started saying I was in god and called me a cheater...But I would have done the same thing. So I hope you take this apoligy.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't want to say it then, but I was in god. I wasn't aware of it. I was typing in chat and few people killed me in lobby so I put myself in god. Noticing I got to deop/op everyone I completely forgot about it. When I noticed I was in god, I tried to lie because I felt horrid about it and I wanted to apologize to the Rebels and Sovereign. I honestly don't know why I lied about it, I just did in that point of time. I didn't have time to think it through and so here I am. I don't care if you guys look down upon me, I wouldn't blame you if you did. But I swear it was not intentional. Once again I'm truly sorry. I will sit out of any clan battle/scrims against the Rebels for my actions. But once again I was not intended to be in god. I think I lied because everybody automatically started saying I was in god and called me a cheater. But I would have done the same thing. So I hope you take this apology.
Grammar fixed ;)

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didnt want to say it then, but I was in god. I wasnt aware of it. I was typing in chat and few people killed me in lobby so I put myself in god. Noticing I got to deop/op everyone I completely forgot about it. When I noticed I was in god tried to lie because I felt horrid about it and I wanted to apoligize to rebels and Sovereign. I honestly dont know why I lied about it, I just did in that point of time. I didnt have time to think it through and so here I am. I don't care if you guys look down upon me, I woundnt blame you if you did. But I swear it was not intentional. Once again I'm truely sorry. I will sit out any clan battle/scrims agasint the Rebels for my actions.But once again I was not intended to be in god. I think I lied becuase every automatically started saying I was in god and called me a cheater...But I would have done the same thing. So I hope you take this apoligy.
I was expecting a much different message when I saw the alert, but I am glad to see that you proved me wrong and that you came to us and apologized. I, personally, accept it with no harm done, but I hoping that we will get to play on mcsg servers, so you will hopefully get to play :)

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Grammar fixed ;)
Sorry, I wrote this quickly ;(
I was expecting a much different message when I saw the alert, but I am glad to see that you proved me wrong and that you came to us and apologized. I, personally, accept it with no harm done, but I hoping that we will get to play on mcsg servers, so you will hopefully get to play :)
Thanks, meens a lot.

TheBrirocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: brirocks123
Donor: yeah iron
Wins:230 I think
Got Skype/TS: yep
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Brian.witt602
Got a mic:yes sir
Timezone:est
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have been playing on teh teamspeak and I am starting to know more about the rebels
PvP Strengths: fishing rod, overall sword, bows, fns, and being cool :3
PvP Weaknesses: dem haxors, and teams of 3
Past Clans (If any) element royal supernova illusions radioactive
You cool?: I'm not just cool, I'm swagalicious!
Best puppy picture: google cute puppies

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: brirocks123
Donor: yeah iron
Wins:208 I think
Got Skype/TS: yep
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Brian.witt602
Got a mic:yes sir
Timezone:est
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:not often with officers but I am friends with cscoop, but I am hoping to play more with u guys when my teamspeak starts working again.
PvP Strengths: fishing rod, overall sword, bows, fns, and being cool :3
PvP Weaknesses: dem haxors, and teams of 3
Past Clans (If any) element royal supernova illusions radioactive
You cool?: I'm not just cool, I'm swagalicious!
Best puppy picture: google cute puppies
Try to get ts working :) also please post a puppy picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci