• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Final warning: Stop spamming the thread now. Any off topic posts from this point on will be reported. How many times do we have to warn people...
Stop going off topic.
Please avoid off topic posts. Also, these comments may lead to flame wars which we don't need on our thread. Thank you.
Please stay on topic, you guise make meh job too hard :c
Please stay on topic.
Get on topic nubblet. :p
Please keep the thread on-topic plz, i fen.
Way to be on topic :p
#OffTopic #GetOnTopic

EDIT: Now, please stay on topic whether you are a Rebel or not :p
Funny how all except 1 of these are quotes from Kidz. But seriously, get on topic.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
One of the main reasons for this is the fact that you rarely get on the Forgotten teamspeak.
The forum is the only way I can communicate as I've been gone for the ~3 weeks, and will be for another few weeks. I cant use ts for obvious reasons such as not having a computer with me, and tr chat makes my iPod crash if I try to open Skype...

But yes, I haven't been very active on TeamSpeak :p

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
Really Omer... Seriously, since it's you I'll let it slide, but GET ON TOPIC...
Guys, for those of you who don't understand phrases with 3 words or more, I will put it more simply. "Get on topic" means...
DON'T TYPE!

Unless you are applying for the Rebels or accepting/denying applications.

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Geanhimes
Donor: Gold
Wins: idk, like 205?
Got Skype/TS: Si
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): Your Mom
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Central
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Never, still hope you add me plox I phanpy
PvP Strengths: Your mother( Im never playing on MCSG, just the survival server.)
PvP Weaknesses: ^
Past Clans (If any): Longest Rebels leader
You cool?: No, I'm terrible Awkward
Best puppy picture: Your Mother

Make me the Faction leader, btw.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^%^^^^^^

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Aww man I'm late for the party :(
Minecraft ID: Mamiamacraft24
Donor: Member donor! :3 It's super un-effective!
Wins: 255
Got Skype/TS: Both :3
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) live:mamiamato24
Got a mic: Isn't the best, but it gets the job done.
Timezone: EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Pretty often, haven't been able to get on ts the past few days, but I will get on shortly!
PvP Strengths: Sword combat, bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Hmm...haxors, and SG5
Past Clans (If any) Hurricanes (disbanded), United (pretty much Hurricanes v2), and Sovereign (only stayed in it for 2 hours). You may consider me a clan hopper, but I've made some bad decisions joining clans I didn't want to. I've wanted to join Rebels for quite a long while now, I love this clan! :D
You cool?: Mhm. All about perspective ;)
Best puppy picture: Google it! Lazy person :p
I recommend this guy.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
With the departure of Just_Hellooo, we feel a new person needs to rise again to fill the officer position. After some thinking, the choice was obvious. Congrats to CraftyKratonite for regaining his position as officer!

Also, a new elite system is going to be applied. You are no longer considered elite just by having the proper amount of wins. Elites will be either handpicked by leaders, or voted on by the members. As of now, all elite positions have been revoked. We will decide within the next few days of who will earn the title of elite. Good luck!

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
With the departure of Just_Hellooo, we feel a new person needs to rise again to fill the officer position. After some thinking, the choice was obvious. Congrats to CraftyKratonite for regaining his position as officer!

Also, a new elite system is going to be applied. You are no longer considered elite just by having the proper amount of wins. Elites will be either handpicked by leaders, or voted on by the members. As of now, all elite positions have been revoked. We will decide within the next few days of who will earn the title of elite. Good luck!
Cruftuh! And #Wolfyy4Elite

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score

FINALLY!!! JaysWing

And a sidenote to all applicants, there is now 2 available spots as crafty was made an officer (congrats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci