• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
I had a hunch you guys would win, anyways can't wait to see it on Hellooo's channel, bet it was entertaining. :p

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh my god. I just came back to see the amazing news. I'm shocked you guys were able to beat the undefeated champs! I wish I was there with you guys! I'm proud of all of you, I knew you guys could do it. Forgotten, you guys are an amazing team and I'm glad we were able to have our long awaited rematch! I can't wait to see the battle! Good job everyone! :)

#Rebels

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Oh my god. I just came back to see the amazing news. I'm shocked you guys were able to beat the undefeated champs! I wish I was there with you guys! I'm proud of all of you, I knew you guys could do it. Forgotten, you guys are an amazing team and I'm glad we were able to have our long awaited rematch! I can't wait to see the battle! Good job everyone! :)

#Rebels
We won it for you baby <3

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I'm so happy that you guys did it for me <3 (don't ruin this, turnip) Anyways, I'm sure it was a good game, and I look forward to watching us pwn SoulvNub on cam >: D

Wish I could be on Skype to celebrate with all you guys :D (except mike). I'll be back in another few weeks! So, like wolfyy said, go save the world while being Asians or wuteva

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm so happy that you guys did it for me <3 (don't ruin this, turnip) Anyways, I'm sure it was a good game, and I look forward to watching us pwn SoulvNub on cam >: D

Wish I could be on Skype to celebrate with all you guys :D (except mike). I'll be back in another few weeks! So, like wolfyy said, go save the world while being Asians or wuteva
Not to ruin this for you or anything... but we didn't do it for you.
Jk, Everyone loves you <3
But soul wasn't in it since Bran couldn't be in it, so you will just have to pwn him another time. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci