• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
U guys should know rafael here applied for Organization and was denied. Rafael u should NOT apply for other clans when u r trying to get into another clan. U my friend have a lot ot learn.

rafael68

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is max my dad is rafeal its just my dad put his email and username for the mcsg profile

rafael68

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry I thought you will help them accept me into rebels you know am a big fan and you know I been waiting and waiting now I have 300 winz sorry for getting you involved.
):

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
My name is max my dad is rafeal its just my dad put his email and username for the mcsg profile
Stop spamming our thread. It's not increasing your chances to get in the clan AT ALL. In fact, it's decreasing them. If you would like to continue this discussion, please take it into a private conversation with a leader or officer.

EDIT: Also, please stop double+ posting.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
rafael68 stop spamming threads just becuase you didnt get in a clan. If you want to be in a clan, make one yourself, thats how everybody else started. #Organizationv2

LilChamona

Survivor
Reaction score
You always seem to be applying for A LOT clans, and I know for a fact you were applying for Forgotten not too long ago. I've never once seen you on the TS so your chances are quite low. Also, when they asked for you to get on the TS you never did which is a big part of your acceptance (If you apply when a spot opens).
Im sorry i have been waiting for a spot in this clan for a LONG time and i was trying to pass the time. Very sorry about that.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Wow Doodlebob91 piranga got picked but not me thats nice I have so more wins
I'm sorry but we don' prioritize wins here, you'll need TEAMWORK, SKILL, and PERSONALITY to get in the Rebels, as you can tell wins don't define a good player, so a way you can prove yourself is by getting in the TS server constantly (Which can be found on the front page)

There we can test if you're cool enough, if you're good enough to get in the clan, which is why getting in TS is so important, befriend us not spam our thread, that just lowers your chances and makes us think lower of you.

Also, be patient, Piranga got in because he did get on TS occassionally and because he was friends with almost everyone. Being friends with us is important, we wouldn't want to accept a person we didn't know or do not like would we?

P.S. Stop spamming our thread or I WILL call a mod on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci