• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: fatmannumbah8
Donor: Yes (It will be on and off)
Wins: 175
Got Skype/TS: Skype
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) parker.williams84
Got a mic: Yes the built in one to my computer ftw
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Honestly Never. But if I do get accepted I will be looking foward to teaming with you all! Just to let you know I'm no lying backstabber like jefe. So I'm a nice guy and I want to team with you guys and if I see you ingame I will definitly team with you too to get to know you better! (The part that kills my application completely, tbh knowing that I do not team with I dont know why I applied. :p)
PvP Strengths: F'n's, Bow, Fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Lag, haxorz and team 3+
You cool?: Yup
Best puppy picture: http://imgur.com/PxdZp6n (I'd show my puppy but he is too sexy to show.)

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Honestly Never. But if I do get accepted I will be looking foward to teaming with you all! Just to let you know I'm no lying backstabber like jefe. So I'm a nice guy and I want to team with you guys and if I see you ingame I will definitly team with you too to get to know you better! (The part that kills my application completely, tbh knowing that I do not team with I dont know why I applied. :p)
Best puppy picture: http://imgur.com/PxdZp6n (I'd show my puppy but he is too sexy to show.)
You should get TS, we use that a large majority of the time and for interviews, and then join the Forgotten TS server that's on the front page. :)

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
You should get TS, we use that a large majority of the time and for interviews, and then join the Forgotten TS server that's on the front page. :)
Last I got ts my computer nearly broke, it was horrible for my computer, ever since I deleted its been fine.

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Fatalxmodz
Donor:Iron
Wins:480
Got Skype/TS:Yess
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)Fatalxmodz
Got a mic:Mhmm
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers I've teamed with Bran otherwise i mainly team with the elites and members.
PvP Strengths:Sword/bow
PvP Weaknesses:Fishing rod/Block hitting
You cool?:Yes Sir!
Best puppy picture:

Reaction score
Minecraft ID:
Donor:Iron
Wins:476
Got Skype/TS:Yess
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)Fatalxmodz
Got a mic:Mhmm
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Depends when i fell like getting on the ts
PvP Strengths:Sword/bow
PvP Weaknesses:Fishing rod/Block hitting
You cool?:Yes Sir!
Best puppy picture:
FATAL <333333333333333333333333333333
You forgot to put your IGN and which of the leader/officers you've teamed with ;)

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Temp. Denied. Just team with some officers :)

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I love how I was Temp. Denied and others were full out denied. I'd just like to say that me and zeno truced on tsg2 and it went fine.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci