• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
ExKing, you are 100% welcome to be a cheerleader, just as soon as Brandon gets back and can update the roster. As for the applicants, we have had MUCH speculation over Macobeast, so the best I can say is that he is just pending for now. Kim has left because I didn't accept him, but I only denied him because I felt it was best for the clan. . Gory and Kranzo however, we have decided will be denied.
Reason?

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Even if we get past all of the terrible things you have said about the Rebels... and human being in general, many members still don't like you nor want you in. Simply said. Sorry, didn't want to sugar coat it.

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
Even if we get past all of the terrible things you have said about the Rebels... and human being in general, many members still don't like you nor want you in. Simply said. Sorry, didn't want to sugar coat it.
What are you talking about. I never said anything about the Rebals. I reported Thekidz101 for abuse and thats the only one of the Rebals that doesn't like me well as far as i know

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
What are you talking about. I never said anything about the Rebals. I reported Thekidz101 for abuse and thats the only one of the Rebals that doesn't like me well as far as i know
No, a lot of people don't like your personality and past experiences. :)

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol your immature you call me fat when were playing minecraft
......................................................................................................I will stop this before I get angry........

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ExKing, you are 100% welcome to be a cheerleader, just as soon as Brandon gets back and can update the roster. As for the applicants, we have had MUCH speculation over Macobeast, so the best I can say is that he is just pending for now. Kim has left because I didn't accept him, but I only denied him because I felt it was best for the clan. . Gory and Kranzo however, we have decided will be denied.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci