• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, so sorry if there has been any confusion about if you have been accepted or denied, but I am here to clear it all up. We have decided to deny all recent applicants. Feel free to ask me or any other officer the reasoning behind it and if you specifically if you have been denied. We will be happy to answer you :)

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, so sorry if there has been any confusion about if you have been accepted or denied, but I am here to clear it all up. We have decided to deny all recent applicants. Feel free to ask me or any other officer the reasoning behind it and if you specifically if you have been denied. We will be happy to answer you :)
I'm sorry to say this, as if it would matter anyways, but I would like to say that I'm leaving the clan. It's the decisions, and whereas the understanding I don't get. I don't understand why the clan can't have a majority vote over this (meaning who gets accepted), and we can't hear the reasoning as to why some applicants have been denied. May it seem like this is a dumb reason to leave a clan, but if this were to happen again in the future, then it would start all over again: Some person in the clan would question majority vote again, and I wouldn't really want to deal with that kind of stuff. I know most of the Officers & the Leader would take our opinions into consideration, but there could be a time where they or the Leader (Ryan) has denied a very good applicant for an unknown reason that they clan can't hear about. For instance, majority of the clan wanted this person in, and the rest didn't care. But, that applicant has been denied for whatever reason. It would be corrupted to deny an applicant, then accept him/her based on the clan's protest against the decision made on that person. If that didn't necessarily make sense, feel free to ask me on skype. But, this is my decision, and on the bright side: there'll be 2 spots opened for whomever wants in.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't understand why the clan can't have a majority vote over this (meaning who gets accepted), and we can't hear the reasoning as to why some applicants have been denied.
It does seem dumb.. I was denied for 'denied for suspicious of hacks' and omega_moon wont even tell me who thinks I hack.. Which I find ridiculous. I am not going to be replying to anyone that quotes this unless you have a question to prevent a war.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It does seem dumb.. I was denied for 'denied for suspicious of hacks' and omega_moon wont even tell me who thinks I hack.. Which I find ridiculous. I am not going to be replying to anyone that quotes this unless you have a question to prevent a war.
I tell you that I won't tell you who thinks you hack because you might start something that doesn't need to be started, and in response you post this on the thread? Are you not proving my point?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Please refrain from starting any flame wars on this thread or any other. Thank you.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Please refrain from starting any flame wars on this thread or any other. Thank you.
I told him I would reply to anyone that quoted my post unless there was a question about it.

Kos

Career
Reaction score
As an officer for the clan, I would like to apologize for our decision of denying our recent applicants. We had some confusion on how we were going to accept/deny/pend those members. We are going to try and cool down this situation and take a new approach as to how we accept new members. The members who were set as pending in omega's post will remain as pending. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, and we hope you all understand that we make mistakes and are trying very hard to resolve them :)

GoryGator

Survivor
Reaction score
I got denied because everyone hates me on bradenthekid, even though I don't own the account. This is the main reason I wanted to join. I wanted to show everyone I'm a cool guy, and that I can be very mature if needed. I just want to make friends with everyone in the clan:)
Thanks for leaving me as pending! #Pumped again!

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, I am actually insanely thankful, this is some of the best news I've had in a while!

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I got denied because everyone hates me on bradenthekid, even though I don't own the account. This is the main reason I wanted to join. I wanted to show everyone I'm a cool guy, and that I can be very mature if needed. I just want to make friends with everyone in the clan:)
Thanks for leaving me as pending! #Pumped again!
Then why did you send me a message talking about the survival server. This account is rather new for you. Plus, none of us ever said anything about your other account. So you just admitted it on accident...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci