• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: shadowarch78
Donor: Nope
Losses: 100+
Got Skype/TS: Yeah.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Ill pm you if I get the damn job (Some advice, dont let me in, I am bored in a lobby and would most likely be the complete and utter downfall of your clan.)
Got a mic: Yeah
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Huh... I should probably read who they are. But Im going to say no. Or yes. Yeah, Ill go with yes. In fact, Im IRL best friends with every one of them! We even had a jerk circle once.
PvP Strengths: Sometimes I hit people with stuff and they die
PvP Weaknesses: Sometimes usually people hit me with stuff and I die
You cool?: No. Im batshit insane. On a scale of 1 to cool, id be a freshly microwaved pizza pocket.
Best puppy picture:
MEOW ()---/
...............l l l l
Too good for us. Denied

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I was asking Soggy or Tironas...
He is right. Your chances are 0% at the moment. We are not accepting. Saying that the CA Rebels happen soon we should have some more slots open. Please post your application then if you would still like to be a part.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Considering me and Jack have more wins than some people on this clan... but that doesnt even matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci