• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Getting really annoyed with the members of the clan. I feel as if no one has any idea who is and isn't in the clan. I've been killed by our members at least 5 times today. (Of of them being by Tyl3r just now) #RageMode

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Getting really annoyed with the members of the clan. I feel as if no one has any idea who is and isn't in the clan. I've been killed by our members at least 5 times today. (Of of them being by Tyl3r just now) #RageMode
A simple way to fix this is to ask if there are any rebels in the lobby.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Tironas if I was denied before but never got to play with anyone could I still play and be tested or an I out for now? If I'm out then its fine good luck to whoever makes it
I'll allow you to play with us to be tested.

Also, I bought two Rebels donator: Awatt and yoshidude

hnrbnd

Spectator
Reaction score
Do any of the officers have skype that I could be tested by or should I just make a TS?

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
To all pending applicants: We're deciding on you guys now. Please don't tag anybody (doing something like Tironas11), just be patient. The results will be in by tonight, if everything goes well.

Also, there may/may not be room for two more applicants to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci