• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Server lag. It's TPS (Ticks per second) and the players cant keep up with each other

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol
lol pvp strength is a fast computer but weakness is lag.
A fast computer means that your FPS is fine, you run the game smoothly. What he means by lag is that when he opens chests/attack people, it doesn't process it until a while later. A good computer and a good internet are two different things.

Bean745

Spectator
Reaction score
That XxPsbounty567xX guy is really disrespectful. He was bragging and degrading me every match we played, even though he didn't kill me once, and I killed him twice.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
That XxPsbounty567xX guy is really disrespectful. He was bragging and degrading me ever match we played, even though he didn't kill me once, and I killed him twice.
*Off subject* Your skin is awesome! :D

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A fast computer means that your FPS is fine, you run the game smoothly. What he means by lag is that when he opens chests/attack people, it doesn't process it until a while later. A good computer and a good internet are two different things.
oh

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
That XxPsbounty567xX guy is really disrespectful. He was bragging and degrading me every match we played, even though he didn't kill me once, and I killed him twice.
I asked people to skip because the map is overplayed and then you said that i was being stupid and to shut up because the maps were popular... And then I said i was going to try and win, witch is everyone's goal in the game. Thats not being disrespectful. And your just trying to start stuff for no reason. We stopped arguing after the first game yet you are continuing to post stuff. Why don't we just be mature and drop it.

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score
I asked people to skip because the map is overplayed and then you said that i was being stupid and to shut up because the maps were popular... And then I said i was going to try and win, witch is everyone's goal in the game. Thats not being disrespectful. And your just trying to start stuff for no reason. We stopped arguing after the first game yet you are continuing to post stuff. Why don't we just be mature and drop it.
We don't need a flame war to start on this thread, if you would like to continue please take it elsewhere

Zmj_Blade

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Zmj_Blade
Donor:No on my other account (Haecshadow ) yes
Wins:156
Got Skype/TS:Both my skype is haecshadow
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)Look up :D
Got a mic:Yes it works better on skype than TS
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Alot they are kind people but sometimes overreact to you winning not them
PvP Strengths:Swords Bows Waterfights and behind kills
PvP Weaknesses:Lagg ha40rks
You cool?:I am the coolest bucth EVA!
Best puppy picture:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member