• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichaza

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Ichaza

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? United kingdom (England)

What is your skype name? ninjaskulz

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) Unfortunately I only have 150 but you did say there will be some exceptions :)

How many games have you played? 900

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am AMAZING at the bow and I am a very, very fast clicker aswell :)

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") I don't really have weaknesses to be honest, but I sometimes (hardly ever though) make bad decisions which can be rectified by the help of the pro's in this clan :)

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Valleyside uni. & Alaskan village

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I really want to be in a clan and I found this one and thought this one would be the best because I can get to meet really awesome people that play a game that I love.

xBesa1337

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: xBesa1337

Where are you from? Italy

What is your skype name? besa1337

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 453

How many games have you played? 2325

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Fishing rod,really good with sword,and a bit good with fns

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I really hate bow.

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside University,Moon

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like to join Rebels to make my first clan experience.

ElitePvper

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:TheElite_PvperHD
How old are you?:Im 12 :/
Where are you from?: Im from Sweden.
What is your skype name?: Oscar.h3nriksson
How Many wins do you have?: 204
How Many games have you played?: 663
Tell us about your pvp strenghts?: I like to use fns,I think im pretty good at fns and i like to use Rod and bow and i play defensive.
Weaknesses?: Im not like to fight vs a Guy when then have Rod and i dont have Rod.
What are your favourite maps:? Solar frost, sg4,Valleyside university, Lobby games and breeze island.
Why do you want to be in #Therebels EU:? Rebels teamwork is so good. the players have much pvp skills. And all guys in RebelsEu is nice and off cours Rebels is the best and i will to be a part in it! <3

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Ichaza

Where are you from? United kingdom (England)

What is your skype name? ninjaskulz

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) Unfortunately I only have 150 but you did say there will be some exceptions :)

How many games have you played? 900

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am AMAZING at the bow and I am a very, very fast clicker aswell :)

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") I don't really have weaknesses to be honest, but I sometimes (hardly ever though) make bad decisions which can be rectified by the help of the pro's in this clan :)

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Valleyside uni. & Alaskan village

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I really want to be in a clan and I found this one and thought this one would be the best because I can get to meet really awesome people that play a game that I love.
I'm sorry but you have been denied. Reason: You don't have the required amount of wins to join this clan.

What is your Minecraft IGN?:TheElite_PvperHD
How old are you?:Im 12 :/
Where are you from?: Im from Sweden.
What is your skype name?: Oscar.h3nriksson
How Many wins do you have?: 204
How Many games have you played?: 663
Tell us about your pvp strenghts?: I like to use fns,I think im pretty good at fns and i like to use Rod and bow and i play defensive.
Weaknesses?: Im not like to fight vs a Guy when then have Rod and i dont have Rod.
What are your favourite maps:? Solar frost, sg4,Valleyside university, Lobby games and breeze island.
Why do you want to be in #Therebels EU:? Rebels teamwork is so good. the players have much pvp skills. And all guys in RebelsEu is nice and off cours Rebels is the best and i will to be a part in it! <3
I'm sorry but you have been denied. Reason: You don't have the required amount of wins to join this clan.

What is your Minecraft IGN?: filip52314/loogia001/willev3

How old are you?: 12 soon 13

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? geson1234

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 191 on filip, 329 on loogia001 and on willev3 12 it's about 500 wins together

How many games have you played? 2800+ on filip, 3700+ on loogia and on willev3 is 120+ it's beacuse i played as noob on filip when i had 1000+

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? bow fns combos water fights and listen to the owner in clans and i have good clan experiens and fishing rood

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" combos fns bow ice fights kallbergz and ryska_ryssen

What are your favourite maps? Teweran survivalgames 3 and valleyside

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Beacuse i will join a good clan and a active<33!

If i don't get in to the clan i can be friend?​
I'm sorry but you have been denied. Reason: The majority of the staff voted no against you. (Sure, you can have friend)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci