• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulcannon

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Fearcannon

How old are you?: 16

Where are you from? Cornwall - England

What is your skype name? charlie.lamley

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 479

How many games have you played? 1170

Tell us about your PvP strengths? I am reasonably good with a bow, in my opinion there aren't many people that are able to out-shoot me in a lot of situations. I am decent with FnS whilst I don't use a fishing rod and my water fighting is decent too!

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"). I personally believe that not using a fishing rod in land fights isn't necessarily a weakness as for the most part I am able to counter this however usually my strengths can in fact become weaknesses; dependent on the player being fought.

What are your favourite maps? TSG2, Solar Frost and SG4 - Close Quarters, Water and Open. (my favourite kinds of fighting)

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like to be a part of #TheRebels EU to mainly clear up some of my past, fix some old problems and help to make things better between myself and certain members. I understand that I have had feuds and issues with some of the people within this clan however I would like to look past that and become friends, a team; if you'd like! That is of course, if you're willing to try as much as I want to. I want a fresh start, if that's not too much to ask and generally just a group of people to interact with and enjoy myself with.

- I don't expect forgiveness, I don't expect pity; if you don't deem me to be good enough for this clan, you should deny me and send me on my way. I do not need false hope nor do I need you to feel bad for me. <3 Thanks, Rebels.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: rexmanx

How old are you?: 12 (Mature for my age)

Where are you from? I am from Norway:D

What is your skype name? KrellBurgz gut me but it is Lucas.Skjaeveland

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) I have 1230+ wins:D

How many games have you played? i believe 3300 - 3350

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My PvP strenghts are Flint and Steel, Bow, Sword And Fishing Rod, Dodging arrows And also listening to a leader... I am also ok a leading players in for example a Clan War

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My PvP Weaknesses is running away after a fight going wrong. as i am not the best at juking. I am also pretty ba dat water fights.

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Valleyside University, Holiday Resort And Chernobyl 2015

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because now after nto being in any cvlan for a month i just want to chill. I know this is a chill clan just doing clan wars and Scrimms and FFA's for fun.

Hope I'll get accepted:D
I'm sorry but you have been denied. Reason: The majority of the staff voted no against you.

What is your Minecraft IGN?: ImTheNarwhal

How old are you?: 12

Where are you from? Ireland

What is your skype name? daniel211029

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 300+ on all accounts?

How many games have you played? A lot. (3k) ._.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I consider myself at getting people very low with a bow and just finishing them off with my sword. I am rod if I time it correctly.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I am not good with a sword. That's why my strength is bowspamming

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside University, SG4.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like to join Rebels as I think it is coming back from when it was dieing. I think I can become better while playing with everyone here. I am also friends with a couple of members so I will be able to communicate well already ;3
I'm sorry but you have been denied. Reason: The majority of the staff voted no against you.

Last edited:

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: rossiebalboa

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? England

What is your skype name? stalljolt

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 805

How many games have you played? 3800

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Using the bow.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Dealing with people who are very good with the fishing rod. Hyper-Aggressive players.

What are your favourite maps? Valleyside University - I know pretty much everything about the map. Chernobyl - Same reason to valleyside.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Seems like a nice clan to join as I'm starting to play more mcsg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci