• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: camui2001 / Hexatron_

How old are you?: 12, I am mature for my age .

Where are you from? United Kingdom

What is your skype name? Seagh.Phoenix1

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 390

How many games have you played? 3500 (I have a 4.1 ratio on Hexatron_ And I am a good PvPer)!

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?I am pretty skilled with a bow and am also pretty good at strafing and block hitting with my sword.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My fishingrod skills have not been up to scratch lately and I am practicing to get them better!

What are your favourite maps? SG4 ,Holiday Resort & Avaricia

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because this clan seems to be very skilled and Lately I have been declined from lots of clans because of either my age or my ratio, but I hope this clan can understand that it is not all about ratio and I am a skilled PvPer!
no no no no no

xJarco

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: killltheduck5

How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? Belgium

What is your skype name? jarcoduck

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 40, but 600+ on HIve C:

How many games have you played? idk 60 on mcsg and like 2700 on hive

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm good with the fishing rod, unexpected comebacks and sword fights. I'm pretty decent with the FnS. I got a ping of 7, fyi. My english is splendid too. I speak Dutch :3

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Bow, I'm sometimes failing quite hardly with it, especailly longshots.

What are your favourite maps? Sg4, as I don't play MCSG alot, But getting into it now alot.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to be part of this awesome clan, and I'm going to start playing MCSG again. And I know alot of people in here eg Chuck fisheer joni etc

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: isak_boss

How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? Sweden <3

What is your skype name? isak.zejnic but i think Tim have me but dont Kall.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 312

How many games have you played? I played over 3000 games cause my computer was bad and i dont know how to Pvp against player. This is my MCSG story i hitting Kallbergz channel i see he played a game called mcsg and he llinked the IP i was srsly fanboy of him near i hitting MCSG on his channel i think that was 1 year ago i started with mcsg.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am good with FnS i need to train to be good with fishing rod cause i am dont good at fishing rod. But i am pretty good with fns but need to train with Fishing rod.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My weakness are rod. Near i started use rod i dont was good with it i dont suck with rod but if we can say i am 3/10 with rod. But my other weakness is Tim cause i meet him alot of times a month ago and he rekd me D: .

What are your favourite maps? SG4 Demons Breeze Solar Frost and Valleyside but my best map is SG4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Its pretty good clan they started to be good again and i like Rebels EU i watch on the thread everyday. I want to be in one of EUs best clan.
Wait. You told me you was 12 today. and here you were 13 yesterday? Please do not lie about your age ;) Find a good clan with your age so you meet the required age.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: camui2001 / Hexatron_

How old are you?: 12, I am mature for my age .

Where are you from? United Kingdom

What is your skype name? Seagh.Phoenix1

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 390

How many games have you played? 3500 (I have a 4.1 ratio on Hexatron_ And I am a good PvPer)!

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?I am pretty skilled with a bow and am also pretty good at strafing and block hitting with my sword.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" My fishingrod skills have not been up to scratch lately and I am practicing to get them better!

What are your favourite maps? SG4 ,Holiday Resort & Avaricia

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because this clan seems to be very skilled and Lately I have been declined from lots of clans because of either my age or my ratio, but I hope this clan can understand that it is not all about ratio and I am a skilled PvPer!
I'm sorry but you have been denied. Reason: You don't have the required age to join this clan.

Wait. You told me you was 12 today. and here you were 13 yesterday? Please do not lie about your age Find a good clan with your age so you meet the required age.
Please do not get involved in other peoples' applications.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait. You told me you was 12 today. and here you were 13 yesterday? Please do not lie about your age ;) Find a good clan with your age so you meet the required age.
oh sorry i dont see i typed 13 sorry

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:ThomasMG/TheSnipaz

How old are you?:I am 14 years old

Where are you from? I live in Russia

What is your skype name?thesnipaz1

How many wins do you have? ThomasMG=279 / TheSnipaz/309

How many games have you played?ThomasMG=346 / TheSnipaz-910

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am good with the Sword and Bow
Weaknesses? Flint and Fishing Rod
What are your favourite maps?Sollar Frost,All survival games/all twsg,Valeyside University

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because it is very good clan and number 1
the russian hacker hello! how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci