• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
I was an old member of the original Eu Rebels by Eshancowee :)

Reactions: OBO

Nohoa

Tribute
Reaction score
My Minecraft In game username is Soccerboy2809
I am currently 13 years old.
I come from Germany.
My skype username is Alex.Vargas
I currently have 297 wins.
My strength's are flint and steels, my weaknesses are bow skills.
My favorite maps are; Breeze Island, Valleyside Universecity, and Holday resort.
I want to be in the clan #Rebels becuase they are good, they have good people in them, because i think i don't want to team with my friends that are not good, I want to be in a crew/clan that is good and has good tecniects.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
My Minecraft In game username is Soccerboy2809
I am currently 13 years old.
I come from Germany.
My skype username is Alex.Vargas
I currently have 297 wins.
My strength's are flint and steels, my weaknesses are bow skills.
My favorite maps are; Breeze Island, Valleyside Universecity, and Holday resort.
I want to be in the clan #Rebels becuase they are good, they have good people in them, because i think i don't want to team with my friends that are not good, I want to be in a crew/clan that is good and has good tecniects.
Declined. You failed to answer all of the questions.

What is your Minecraft IGN?:How old are you?: FightForGods, 14
Where are you from? Sweden
What is your skype name? Sebastian.lazar9
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 282, 270
How many games have you played? 1,1k and 2,3
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: Melee, FnS, Bow, FishRod, Blockhit are my Strenghts, Weakness: Lagg, Hackers, And Trollers
What are your favourite maps? SG-4, VallySide, SolarFrost, RuggedLands, TSG-2, Demonz Breez, Breeeze Island
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Its Legends! And new Peps
Declined. It appears you're already in a clan, #TheGusez

What is your Minecraft IGN?: Jdegoederen (not a donor in mcsg)
How old are you?: I am currently 13 but in about 10 days ill be 14 :)
Where are you from? Holland / netherlands
What is your skype name? Shant.totani
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 560 (ma first account as well)
How many games have you played? 1890
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: fns, block hit+fishing rod weakness=hackers and laggg
What are your favourite maps? SG4 solar frost, valley side university, avericia, holiday resort and TSG 2
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: because this clan is very awesome and very good (I also know a few people so ill be used to it very quickly) , I also want to be in it because I never expecience a super hard clan wars with very experienced people really and this is something that is my level i think and I want to win with my new clan member and it'll be great! I hope you'll accept me!
Accepted for Trial! Add me on Skype: philly_67

What is your Minecraft IGN?: My Minecraft IGN Is TheSpaxHD (New Acc)
How old are you?: I am currently 12 years old :( (But I think I am Mature Enough)
Where are you from? I am from The Uk, England.
What is your skype name? My Skype name is max.stanton4.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I have 310+ On both accounts added together
How many games have you played? I don't know On spax4 but on TheSpaxHD I have Something Like 60/270
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: My PvP Strengths Are Bows, Flint And Steel, Swords, and tactics. My Weaknesses are Hackers and teams of 4+ Depending on how nooby they are.
What are your favourite maps? My Favourite maps are: SG4 ,Tsg2 ,Demons Breeze and avaricia.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:I want to join TheRebelsEU as they are a great clan and they have great fighting tactics, also I would like to think I am good enough to join, but that is your choice. Also I have some 'Old' Friends in this clan who i would like to fight along side with again. (Reapplying for trial (Again) )
Accepted for Trial!

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: _BatteryPack_
How old are you?: 13 (14 in November)
Where are you from? Scotland
What is your skype name? Louie.cruickshank1009
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 305
How many games have you played? 1405
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: I'm really strong with a sword and a bow, not so good with fire and rod! I can learn though if it is really necessary
What are your favourite maps? Solar Frost
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I'm back, I'm more active and I'm ready to join an amazing clan full of amazing people/pvpers! I have past experiences with most people in this clan especially kallbergz<3
Accepted! Rank: Member.
Please add me on skype - philly_67

Reaction score
nice my friend got accepted gl with the trail i was going to join the clan but i joined another one after a few hours later might join this clan someday

sebbe9902

Tribute
Reaction score
Declined. You failed to answer all of the questions.

Declined. It appears you're already in a clan, #TheGusez

Accepted for Trial! Add me on Skype: philly_67

Accepted for Trial!

I Allready Left but they Dident Remove me

Shant

Diamond
Reaction score
nice my friend got accepted gl with the trail i was going to join the clan but i joined another one after a few hours later might join this clan someday
r u alking about moi
thank you <3

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:Ryska_ryssen
How old are you?: 14 years old
Where are you from? Sweden
What is your skype name? You have me, but it's abbe9511
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 806
How many games have you played? 1929
Tell us about your PvP strenghts and weakness: I can handle the fishing rod technique and I always use it if I can find a rod, I am pretty decent with bow and Fns, I can always improve though. I can sometimes think I am better then I actaully am and I just end up dying. I can improve that though.
What are your favourite maps? Solar frost, SG4, Origins, Valleyside, Fortress Pyke.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I recently disbanded my clan, #ZenithV2 and I just thought I wanted to join a really great clan, this was the one I first thought of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci