• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
No, Due the fact that when I had a look on your clanpage I noticed that a big part of your wins are DQ's for "hacking", And I know some of those clans, they definitely do not use hacks. We do not want to get in this situation so that's why we are not going to fight you. I'm sorry, and just to make clear.. this is not anything against Inconceivable, but just based on clanwar history, and we would just like to evade these situations because they are very stressful and have no point.
If smeone gets critted 7 times with dia sword whilst on fire then gets shot with a bow 5 times fully charged and he doesnt die, thats hacks...

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
No, I know.. It's just the history you and The Rebels have, and that it's not that we do not want to fight Exotic because you are in the clan. just wanted to point that out there.
Ok, sorry. I got confused.

sebaasxP

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: sebaasxP

How old are you?: 16

Where are you from? Netherlands

What is your skype name? sebaasxP

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 137

How many games have you played? 956

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? 1v1 swordfight

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" water bowfights, i am getting hit too much

What are your favourite maps? sg2 sg4 and rugged lands

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I would like to be in the rebels because i would like to join a great clan where i can play lots of fun clan battles, also my friend ianianmense is in this clan and we are like a team, you can ask him for my specs about pvp.
I know i dont have enough wins but i am now gaining lots of them, and i would like to be tested in my pvp strenghts before i may get rejected.

ExciteFame

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:ExciteFame
How old are you?:13

Where are you from?Ireland

What is your skype name?excitefame

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300):350

How many games have you played?2300 my ratio is pretty bad reason bad computer played about 1000 games with 10-20 fps and now I have a new computer and I only have been improving.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?Im good at killing teams,bow,fishingrod,Combos

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"Flint and steel,waterfights

What are your favourite maps? RuggedLands I helped make it ,breeze island 1/2 All the tewerans and SG4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:I would like to be in TheRebels because I would love to play with talented players and learn from them,Make new friends and bring Excitement and motivation to the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci