• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedarkenter

Survivor
Reaction score
no one want cw againts you cuz you just gona win XD
That's what one thought about legends aswell. Look what happend there. I would suggest challenging them, maybe not for the win but at least for the fun of it. And even if you do take clan wars seriously, play them so that you at least know if you're better then them or not.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
That's what one thought about legends aswell. Look what happend there. I would suggest challenging them, maybe not for the win but at least for the fun of it. And even if you do take clan wars seriously, play them so that you at least know if you're better then them or not.
What I don't get is that, when we were in TheLegends, we had no trouble with people challenging us, but now nobody does:(

Thedarkenter

Survivor
Reaction score
What I don't get is that, when we were in TheLegends, we had no trouble with people challenging us, but now nobody does:(
Well some say that this team that you've created here is BETTER than legends. That might be one of the reasons as to why there's no-one challenging you guys. Plus most of the clans that had a chanse of competing with this clan have either lost to you or disbanded (like Forgotten eu and Hellfire). When legends was still going there where more clans that could properly compete with them. Some examples are: Vikings, Forgotten and later on Hellfire. Now those clans does not exist anymore and many of the members of said clans have moved to this clan. Now I think this makes it so that people feel that the clan is too good for the others, thus making the decision not to challenge this clan. Just my opinion btw :p

zebba11

Diamond
Reaction score
yeah but i knew almost all this guys and they play really good...

Thedarkenter

Survivor
Reaction score
yeah but i knew almost all this guys and they play really good...
Even the best can fail as no-one is perfect. Now I'm gonna get of this thread so that it does not get filled with things unrelavent to the thread.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Well some say that this team that you've created here is BETTER than legends. That might be one of the reasons as to why there's no-one challenging you guys. Plus most of the clans that had a chanse of competing with this clan have either lost to you or disbanded (like Forgotten eu and Hellfire). When legends was still going there where more clans that could properly compete with them. Some examples are: Vikings, Forgotten and later on Hellfire. Now those clans does not exist anymore and many of the members of said clans have moved to this clan. Now I think this makes it so that people feel that the clan is too good for the others, thus making the decision not to challenge this clan. Just my opinion btw :p
Yeah, I agree. But let's be honest Hellfire got lucky in that clan battle, and in my opinion, if we had our best team we could of beaten Hellfire, but due to the circumstances they claimed the win..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci