• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

aronhage

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you please alert me if there is someone leaving? :) I would really want to join this clan.
EDIT: as I see that there are 18/20 players on I might as well try to join

What is your Minecraft IGN?: TNTime12

How old are you?: 13.9

Where are you from? Israel

What is your skype name? tntime12

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 584

How many games have you played? 3171

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Bow and sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") Flint and steel.

What are your favourite maps? SG4 and SG2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: This is an amazing clan, and alot of my friends are in there. Also I think my PvP skills are good for this clan, but that will be only shown in the trial members fight :p
You applied :D

Photosynthesis

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Fearcannon
How old are you?: 17 since last month
Where are you from? Lisbon but now birningham
What is your skype name? i don't want to say
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 170
How many games have you played? Maybe 400
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I can predict my opponents moves very well and shoot them, make them walk into my arrows. Also fire and sword combination
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") my sword skill isnot amazing to be honest, I die to bad players if I just use sword. Also I sometimes try flame tricks and set myself on fire. But as I said together I make people suffer.
What are your favourite maps? Sg4, tsg2 and avaricia. Sg 4 is almost lagless and I have an OP route
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: because I am clever plyer and think that people could teach me new moves to better my gameplay.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Fearcannon
How old are you?: 17 since last month
Where are you from? Lisbon but now birningham
What is your skype name? i don't want to say
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 170
How many games have you played? Maybe 400
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I can predict my opponents moves very well and shoot them, make them walk into my arrows. Also fire and sword combination
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") my sword skill isnot amazing to be honest, I die to bad players if I just use sword. Also I sometimes try flame tricks and set myself on fire. But as I said together I make people suffer.
What are your favourite maps? Sg4, tsg2 and avaricia. Sg 4 is almost lagless and I have an OP route
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: because I am clever plyer and think that people could teach me new moves to better my gameplay.
Accepted for Trial!

Photosynthesis

Platinum
Reaction score
I though the applications was on hold? :I
I was in the game with a clan war yesterdAy and brhnemannen attacked me, he had 7 bars armour and diMond sword, i had 5 bars armour ND stone sword. I set him on fire and killed him, he killed me but i did well. I think this is why I was accepted. I asked how to apply.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
I was in the game with a clan war yesterdAy and brhnemannen attacked me, he had 7 bars armour and diMond sword, i had 5 bars armour ND stone sword. I set him on fire and killed him, he killed me but i did well. I think this is why I was accepted. I asked how to apply.
lol I just killed him now :3

METII023

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: METII023

How old are you?: Im 13 years old

Where are you from? The Netherlands

What is your skype name? Metii023

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 521

How many games have you played? 1699 (played alot of games with 15 fps xD, ask xgtzz)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? bow blockhit, getting better with fishingrod

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" uhm, enemies with fns and fishingrod

What are your favourite maps? breeze sg4 all the old maps i guess

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i think this clan is alot of fun and verry good :)

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
Can you please alert me if there is someone leaving? :) I would really want to join this clan.
EDIT: as I see that there are 18/20 players on I might as well try to join

What is your Minecraft IGN?: TNTime12

How old are you?: 13.9

Where are you from? Israel

What is your skype name? tntime12

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 584

How many games have you played? 3171

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Bow and sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") Flint and steel.

What are your favourite maps? SG4 and SG2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: This is an amazing clan, and alot of my friends are in there. Also I think my PvP skills are good for this clan, but that will be only shown in the trial members fight :p
Declined, we are currently not accepting new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci