• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Reloging

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? England

What is your skype name? James has me

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 82? wins honestly don't matter anymore

How many games have you played? 500someting

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Sword Rod FnS

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") Getting Bow spammed ;-;

What are your favourite maps? Turbulence, Alaskan Village, Valleyside, etc.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:Well I know Zable and Dranny + Great clan and I would like to get to know more EU players as I am EU and have very good ping to the EU MCSG servers
rekt-ommend

Jamesdranny

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok yeah i fcked up 1 clanwar yeah i tried my best so im sorry if uve got a problem with it.
I just don't see why you need to complain i'm not going to ruin what kall has done, he has created an amazing clan with an amazing record i will not mess that up. So if uve got a problem dont hesitate to add my skype ( Ablino4000 ) and we will discuss it then but for now the members trust me and i have faith in them we were a little low on players at first but soon it shall be rebuilt back to its former standard. P.S Dont Bunny Lover about me behind my back in the EUCLB chat...

Jamesdranny

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok yeah i fcked up 1 clanwar yeah i tried my best so im sorry if uve got a problem with it.
I just don't see why you need to complain i'm not going to ruin what kall has done, he has created an amazing clan with an amazing record i will not mess that up. So if uve got a problem dont hesitate to add my skype ( Ablino4000 ) and we will discuss it then but for now the members trust me and i have faith in them we were a little low on players at first but soon it shall be rebuilt back to its former standard. P.S Dont Bunny Lover about me behind my back in the EUCLB chat...
Our communication is getting better we are gaining good members so yeah give me time to redeem myself please

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
i still have no idea who u are im really confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci