• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRephaym1511

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Repha

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? Germany

What is your skype name? robertoene

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 100

How many games have you played? 260

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Pro FnS Pro Rod & Sword and a little bit with the bow.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Water Fights

What are your favourite maps? Turbulence, Alaskan Village, Valleyside University

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to join an English clan , and a good one, I don't want to hear anything about any shitty clans ... I want to be in a serious one , so I decided to apply for this one.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Repha

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? Germany

What is your skype name? robertoene

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 100

How many games have you played? 260

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Pro FnS Pro Rod & Sword and a little bit with the bow.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Water Fights

What are your favourite maps? Turbulence, Alaskan Village, Valleyside University

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to join an English clan , and a good one, I don't want to hear anything about any shitty clans ... I want to be in a serious one , so I decided to apply for this one.
accept welcome join <99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci