• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostMC_

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: LostYT

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? Russia

What is your skype name? Frost_Goshan

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450)

How many games have you played?

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Rod-I am good rod spammer, FNS-So not bad, Sword-Fast clicking and block-hitting, Bow-I am a good bow spammer and lucker with it

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Lags(Coming soon i will buy a good PC), hackers

What are your favourite maps? AlaskanVillage , Turbulence, Zone 85, Valleyside University, Solar Frost, SG4, SG Higway, Origins V2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It seems to me this clan is best and i want join it
P.S. i can prove my good skill in pvp with anybody in ur clan!
GL and HF <3

Last edited:

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: LostYT

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from? Russia

What is your skype name? Frost_Goshan

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Rod-I am good rod spammer, FNS-So not bad, Sword-Fast clicking and block-hitting, Bow-I am a good bow spammer and lucker with it

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Lags(Coming soon i will buy a good PC), hackers

What are your favourite maps? AlaskanVillage , Turbulence, Zone 85, Valleyside University, Solar Frost, SG4, SG Higway, Origins V2

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: It seems to me this clan is best and i want join it
P.S. i can prove my good skill in pvp with anybody in ur clan!
GL and HF <3
Accepted for Member, welcome to the Rebels.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
So I have decided, with officers agreement to reset the whole Rebels roster. We are doing this to get a clean roster with only active members. If you feel like coming back playing with Rebels you can just apply and you will get your rank back. We are aiming to be active again and give MCSG another try. Right now everyone is removed but if you want to play again, just apply. Thank you for your time here in Rebels if you decide not to keep on playing. It have been a pleasure having you in the clan.

- Kallbergz

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
So I have decided, with officers agreement to reset the whole Rebels roster. We are doing this to get a clean roster with only active members. If you feel like coming back playing with Rebels you can just apply and you will get your rank back. We are aiming to be active again and give MCSG another try. Right now everyone is removed but if you want to play again, just apply. Thank you for your time here in Rebels if you decide not to keep on playing. It have been a pleasure having you in the clan.

- Kallbergz
GL guys:D

Lifeyz_

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Lifeyz

How old are you?: 14, 15 in 11 days ladddd

Where are you from? Sverige

What is your skype name? You've got me =)

Around 500 (on this acc only tho, over 1k in total)

Around 1300 (aswell on this acc only)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?
Trees

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"
Water

What are your favourite maps?
SG5

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
Missed this <333333

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Lifeyz

How old are you?: 14, 15 in 11 days ladddd

Where are you from? Sverige

What is your skype name? You've got me =)

Around 500 (on this acc only tho, over 1k in total)

Around 1300 (aswell on this acc only)

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?
Trees

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"
Water

What are your favourite maps?
SG5

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:
Missed this <333333
Accepted - Rank: Nub

Zethiz

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Zethiz and emilpiva14

How old are you?: I'm 14 years old = ))

Where are you from? I'm from the land of the vikings and the beautiful ladies! Sweden baby

What is your skype name? emilpiva14

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) About 1300 wins!

How many games have you played? Nearly 2 years :c

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm a really good fnser, Im good with the rod and strafes.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I really cant stand Icefights or bow battles.

What are your favourite maps? SurvivalGames 4, Valleysideuniversity and Zone85

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: You guys are all awesome and I wanna be a part of that <3

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Zethiz and emilpiva14

How old are you?: I'm 14 years old = ))

Where are you from? I'm from the land of the vikings and the beautiful ladies! Sweden baby

What is your skype name? emilpiva14

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) About 1300 wins!

How many games have you played? Nearly 2 years :c

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I'm a really good fnser, Im good with the rod and strafes.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I really cant stand Icefights or bow battles.

What are your favourite maps? SurvivalGames 4, Valleysideuniversity and Zone85

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: You guys are all awesome and I wanna be a part of that <3
You've been accepted - Rank: Svenne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci