• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, sorry to be bossy, but please don't post arguments or whatever it is in this thread. Please take it to a place other than this.

And again sorry to be bossy.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
You said this is getting way off topic then you come along and start getting it off topic again.

Hypocrite. ;)

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*Sigh* What did I actually do. You didn't know what rude word haec said to me through skype he harassed me real hard. And his other friends were backing him up and that makes me think he's rude.
Let me think about all you thinks you said 1) I never said I wanted you dead.... I was talking about 21/12/12... and 2) ou were telling me about it.. I never record but me only caring about myself? its about the opposite you said that people that believe the world was gonna end , was gonna die and I told you that i believed... 3) I offended you because you offended me , tell me my skin was Good , and it was simple and you could be it in a day... and when i asked you if you could shade my skin b4 you said it will take too long.. and that You said malaysian's have no life... ( Sorry about the bad grammer )

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I want dem soggy skills. D:

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. This is important so that you all wish me a good night sleep. Ok?!

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Let me think about all you thinks you said 1) I never said I wanted you dead.... I was talking about 21/12/12... and 2) ou were telling me about it.. I never record but me only caring about myself? its about the opposite you said that people that believe the world was gonna end , was gonna die and I told you that i believed... 3) I offended you because you offended me , tell me my skin was Good , and it was simple and you could be it in a day... and when i asked you if you could shade my skin b4 you said it will take too long.. and that You said malaysian's have no life... ( Sorry about the bad grammer )
Dang it I was talking about haec dude, not you.
And one more thing, I said ur skin was simple.
Guys, sorry to be bossy, but please don't post arguments or whatever it is in this thread. Please take it to a place other than this.

And again sorry to be bossy.
Read before posting.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Labben, don't post about your enemies or anything like it.

Thanks Billa for trying to stop it.

If anyone spams the thread from now on, you'll be given a warning. If you keep on spamming, you may be removed/ made trial member.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but anyways.

#BackToTopic.

So, why was the AU division made?
Because Gaga, Darkrai and me were becoming more then forum acquaintances and seeing as Zeno was looking to expand his great US clan "The Rebels" to other regions. And so he really liked us, and we play in AU, so he has trusted us in spreading his clan to the AU region letting us help.

Well I think that's why...

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
The AU division was made because of me!
Nah , though I did have some influence.

Basically, there was talk of an EU division but not enough interest was shown.
I contacted Zeno like.. three months ago and we had a discussion about it, but nothing came of it.

Then, around the 22nd he contacted four of us;
Myself, Darkrai and Jake (Billa).
Basically, we all backed it, got some support and here we are.

Lyfe story.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
The AU division was made because of me!
Nah , though I did have some influence.

Basically, there was talk of an EU division but not enough interest was shown.
I contacted Zeno like.. three months ago and we had a discussion about it, but nothing came of it.

Then, around the 22nd he contacted four of us;
Myself, Darkrai and Jake (Billa).
Basically, we all backed it, got some support and here we are.

Lyfe story.
Well, he showed more interest because Nick and I wanted to play a couple of games with Zeno. So he started liking us, and you did ask him about an AU Rebels and so that showed even more interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci