• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Say you have a Inappropriate body part on a male. (Which I know you do)
Assume you're a man who would love to find a beautifurrrr woman but you are hideous. Would you try to grow a clitoris in your urethra? (Don't google it.)

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
Say you have a Inappropriate body part on a male. (Which I know you do)
Assume you're a man who would love to find a beautifurrrr woman but you are hideous. Would you try to grow a clitoris in your urethra? (Don't google it.)
Biology lessons taught us a lot, you're sick man.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm only in 1 clan.. Is that not allowed? D:
To be in the rebels you must be a loyal member to the clan and stick with us, which is why people are usually only allowed to be in one clan at a time. It can also get extremely confusing and frustrating when two clans that you are both in join a game and you don't know who to truce with.

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
Alright, let me get this straight. I have already quit Beijing Ducks and if will I get accepted *after quitting the guild* ?

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright, let me get this straight. I have already quit Beijing Ducks and if will I get accepted *after quitting the guild* ?
you quit or got kicked because you got banned for hacking from the beijing ducks a long time ago and why does your signature say TheGuild and Beijing Ducks?

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
you quit or got kicked because you got banned for hacking from the beijing ducks a long time ago and why does your signature say TheGuild and Beijing Ducks?
I think most of the rebels think he hack as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci