• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turt1eManLol

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey, i'm just wondering if i could make an application for the AuRebals as i have 93 victories but you can put me on try out untill i get 100?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, i'm just wondering if i could make an application for the AuRebals as i have 93 victories but you can put me on try out untill i get 100?
I'm sure they can make an exception if the roster isn't full and you make a really good application.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sure they can make an exception if the roster isn't full and you make a really good application.
I swear to gawd people get 100 wins by throwing alnighters. Some people I have known that have had 20 wins then 3 days later 100 so they say their better than me and I suck,But I rape there ass in pvp

Turt1eManLol

Experienced
Reaction score
I swear to gawd people get 100 wins by throwing alnighters. Some people I have known that have had 20 wins then 3 days later 100 so they say their better than me and I suck,But I rape there ass in pvp
Lol but i havn't been playing for 3 days more like 3 months. :0

DoodleeldooD

Tribute
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: DoodleeldooD
Donor: maybe at my birthday ;)
Wins: 200
Got Skype/TS: m.ziyan.agrily
Skype name (PM me or my co-leaders if you don't want to post it)
Got a mic: i got 3 :)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Golden Spec
PvP Strengths: 8/10
PvP Weaknesses: water fight , hackers.
You cool?: i swear im cool :cool:
Best narwhal picture:

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
The point behind this is?!?! Go rage at the people saying you suck, don't clog the thread the pointless rage posts that are #OffTopic. HalfSquirrel was simply encouraging someone to apply for a clan which they liked and wanted to get into, so why are you downing that encouragement? Please stay on topic unless there is no topic and the moment is boring and if you think that this applicant is a noob and shouldn't be in the clan, too bad. You aren't a leader and you aren't In this clan. Unfortunately you caught me on a bad mood, so I'm not trying to start a flame war, but please respect this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci